Store

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Store

Postby eagleblade on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:13 am

Have a hardcopy of several CC maps to play in the CC shop. I think maybe like Conquer Rome, Third Crusade, Great Lakes, Canada basically the higher graphic maps. Maybe the graphics would need to be improved though but still I think its worth it.
User avatar
Lieutenant eagleblade
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 am
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Store

Postby chapcrap on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:56 pm

eagleblade wrote:Have a hardcopy of several CC maps to play in the CC shop. I think maybe like Conquer Rome, Third Crusade, Great Lakes, Canada basically the higher graphic maps. Maybe the graphics would need to be improved though but still I think its worth it.

This has been talked about before and while I do support the idea, I'm not sure how viable it is.

First, I don't think the maps really belong to CC. The mapmakers make them and CC uses them. There are few maps that belong to CC. Second, there are so many, it would hard to very cost effective in selling them without the prices being high.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Store

Postby eagleblade on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:08 pm

chapcrap wrote:
eagleblade wrote:Have a hardcopy of several CC maps to play in the CC shop. I think maybe like Conquer Rome, Third Crusade, Great Lakes, Canada basically the higher graphic maps. Maybe the graphics would need to be improved though but still I think its worth it.

This has been talked about before and while I do support the idea, I'm not sure how viable it is.

First, I don't think the maps really belong to CC. The mapmakers make them and CC uses them. There are few maps that belong to CC. Second, there are so many, it would hard to very cost effective in selling them without the prices being high.


Maybe pick the best 1 or two maps (have a poll.) Second I think out of 60 Cartographers some would agree you know?
User avatar
Lieutenant eagleblade
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 am
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Store

Postby chapcrap on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:15 pm

eagleblade wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
eagleblade wrote:Have a hardcopy of several CC maps to play in the CC shop. I think maybe like Conquer Rome, Third Crusade, Great Lakes, Canada basically the higher graphic maps. Maybe the graphics would need to be improved though but still I think its worth it.

This has been talked about before and while I do support the idea, I'm not sure how viable it is.

First, I don't think the maps really belong to CC. The mapmakers make them and CC uses them. There are few maps that belong to CC. Second, there are so many, it would hard to very cost effective in selling them without the prices being high.


Maybe pick the best 1 or two maps (have a poll.) Second I think out of 60 Cartographers some would agree you know?

I agree that some would agree. I would agree if I was allowed to have a free copy. :)

It would be sweet to see one of my maps concepts on a board. If I made a map that is.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Store

Postby eagleblade on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 pm

chapcrap wrote:
eagleblade wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
eagleblade wrote:Have a hardcopy of several CC maps to play in the CC shop. I think maybe like Conquer Rome, Third Crusade, Great Lakes, Canada basically the higher graphic maps. Maybe the graphics would need to be improved though but still I think its worth it.

This has been talked about before and while I do support the idea, I'm not sure how viable it is.

First, I don't think the maps really belong to CC. The mapmakers make them and CC uses them. There are few maps that belong to CC. Second, there are so many, it would hard to very cost effective in selling them without the prices being high.


Maybe pick the best 1 or two maps (have a poll.) Second I think out of 60 Cartographers some would agree you know?

I agree that some would agree. I would agree if I was allowed to have a free copy. :)

It would be sweet to see one of my maps concepts on a board. If I made a map that is.

LOL thats true. I think the bigger question who is going to manufacture them.
User avatar
Lieutenant eagleblade
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 am
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Store

Postby QoH on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Image
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH
 
Posts: 1835
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:37 pm
Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7)


Return to Archived Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login