- allow clan members to see the map like they would if they were in the team.
- Also add a sitting feature to avoid cheating
- While in a clanwar, allow all members of the clans to see the game as if they were in the game on the team that represents their clan.
- The site allready tracks in which clan you are and makes use of it in several situations, so lifting fog for clan members only should be possible i guess
- A proper sitting feature should be added to avoid cheating. Sitters would not see through the FoW and can not sit for clan games (unless they are in the same clan)
- Travian has a sitter feature i believe, a simular feature could be used here. basically an option to list 1 or more persons as a sitter, and allow them to 'log in' your account with reduced privileges.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Makes clanwars more fun
- Allows clans to help each other in tough situations
(edited based on featback)