Conquer Club

CC should bring back to feedback

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

What would you like the ratting system to be?

Keep it as the current ratting system.
13%
Add a feedback option to the existing ratting system.
47%
Return to just feedback.
40%

Total votes : 30

ratings/feedback

Postby khazalid on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:33 am

the ratings system is a big pile of poopie. it is clearly useless. let's switch it back to the old feedback system, which was a) far more informative and b) quite often funny
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Re: ratings/feedback

Postby BoganGod on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:07 am

khazalid wrote:the ratings system is a big pile of poopie. it is clearly useless. let's switch it back to the old feedback system, which was a) far more informative and b) quite often funny

+1

Ratings abuse my arse. Medal for rating? How uber lame is that. How about a medal for wiping your arse or remembering to breathe.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 am

BoganGod wrote:
khazalid wrote:the ratings system is a big pile of poopie. it is clearly useless. let's switch it back to the old feedback system, which was a) far more informative and b) quite often funny

+1

Ratings abuse my arse. Medal for rating? How uber lame is that. How about a medal for wiping your arse or remembering to breathe.

yet you got the platinum ratings! :D

As I was saying in our clan forum, for me ratings make complete sense. Anyone disagrees with this?

5.0 -> mother theresa
4.9 -> very classy player
4.8 -> nice player
4.7 -> average attitude
4.6 -> mediocre attitude
4.5 -> rather bad attitude
4.4 -> ok, there is something wrong with this guy
4.3 -> are you going to deadbeat, insult or suicide?
Major betiko

Postby BoganGod on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:48 am

betiko wrote:
BoganGod wrote:

+1

yet you got the platinum ratings! :D

As I was saying in our clan forum, for me ratings make complete sense. Anyone disagrees with this?

5.0 -> mother theresa - boring douche drippings never says anything
4.9 -> very classy player - arse kissing, noob lover
4.8 -> nice player - Capable of personality, but only just
4.7 -> average attitude - approaching normality in temperament
4.6 -> mediocre attitude - Has a habit of saying things which offend prissy snobs
4.5 -> rather bad attitude - Possibly says nasty things that hurt little people's e-feelings
4.4 -> ok, there is something wrong with this guy - Really hurts people's feelings
4.3 -> are you going to deadbeat, insult or suicide? - maybe a dead beater. More likely a sick mouthed fucker

Medals are shiny, I like medals. I prefer to earn them by playing. Now when I rate, it is generally to leave a bad rating for a deadbeat. Deadbeating gets 1star. Other than that I can't be arsed. Though sometimes is fun to mess with friends and clan mates. Sore loser tags in games we win, poor team mate, team mate killer etc. Rated Draq, clueless, deadbeat, bad teammate, and suicider + 1star's across the board.... Just to see what the unprintable response would be!

betty your a relative noob. Feedback was more fun, pity you weren't around for it.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Artimis on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:54 pm

I've never used the original feedback system, it was all stars when I turned up late in 2008. I would like to be able to give a detailed assessment of my opponents game play, so +1 from me.
==================================================
This post was sponsored by Far-Q Industries.

Far-Q Industries: Telling you where to go since 2008.
Captain Artimis

Re: CC should bring back to feedback

Postby chapcrap on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Lieutenant chapcrap

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions