Reference Maps - where you can attack from/to

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Reference Maps - where you can attack from/to

Postby GuyGiantic on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

There have been many times where I am playing a new map and I am uncertain what countries I can attack from another. It would be nice to have a place to reference this info somehow.

Like I am playing Tamriel right now for the first time on a fog trench game and strategizing on it, I was unable to determine from the map whether I could attack from High Rock to Dragon Star.

I wish there was a version of the map that showed the countries that are linked and which are not.

I read the rules prior to posting, was not even sure how to search for what I am suggesting. I hope I was clear enough and not intentionally annoying.
Corporal 1st Class GuyGiantic

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Reference Maps - where you can attack from/to

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:25 am

There's an add-on called BOB that let's you know what countries are connected, what can attack what, what can bombard what, etc. viewtopic.php?f=527&t=161049
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby agentcom on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:21 am

Army of GOD wrote:There's an add-on called BOB that let's you know what countries are connected, what can attack what, what can bombard what, etc. viewtopic.php?f=527&t=161049

This. BOB is a great tool.
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (8)
General Contribution (2)

Postby agentcom on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:43 am

For now, you have two options: read the key and look at the map closely or get BoB. I don't know how they could provide a reference map except maybe having an image over in the foundry. And it would have arrows all over it. I can't imagine what it would look like for a map like Waterloo. Moving to REJECTED.
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (8)
General Contribution (2)

Return to Archived Suggestions