Conquer Club

Silly Dream Idea

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Silly Dream Idea

Postby allinpoker1980 on Mon May 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Ok, so I actually was having a CC dream, yes I know its sad and they happen frequently enough when I am playing before bed, but anyways in this dream I had combined CC and that old board game stratego and woke up thinking what a good idea it would be. You could play a bare bones map of xx by xx dimensions where you each have your half. Thought the layout it might work best on is the kings court style layout. You would be able to manually place xx knights, archers, catapults, impassable, etc wherever you wanted on your half of the board. Then you would have to overtake the other persons castle and whoever could hold the other castle for a turn would be the winner. This idea is based on a silly dream so I know it could use a little tweaking but I really think there is something fun here.
Last edited by chapcrap on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changing the title, because this isn't a medal at all.
Sergeant 1st Class allinpoker1980

Re: New medal

Postby chapcrap on Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 am

First, how is this a new medal?

Second, while I like the idea, it's not possible right now because of the way maps are coded.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby vodean on Wed May 23, 2012 1:59 pm

it would have to be in a whole new part of the site, like the mafia section, since we only have one type of army
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby agentcom on Wed May 23, 2012 2:04 pm

vodean wrote:it would have to be in a whole new part of the site, like the mafia section, since we only have one type of army

Yeah, this seems like an entirely new game more than a derivation of Risk. At some point, we'd just be playing WoW or Sim City
Colonel agentcom

Postby agentcom on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Totally different game type. Not a new medal as the title misleadingly states. If you want to play other games, I'd suggest trying other websites. REJECTED.
Colonel agentcom

Return to Archived Suggestions