Conquer Club

[Rules] Kick Battle Royale Deadbeats After One Missed Turn

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: Auto Kill Players who Miss a Single Turn in Battle Royal

Postby darth emperor on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Dibbun wrote:Auto-kill for one missed turn in any game on any setting. No, I am not being sarcastic.

I hope you were sarcastic, practically 1600 games with a 98% of attendance...

agentcom wrote:
benga wrote:This could be a new setting for games:
Death-match-miss a turn and you are out!

Personally, I dislike ... but I wanted to say the above would be a real cool gameplay option. Except that I would add that you have to make a successful attack or be dead. Would really liven up some no spoils games, that's for sure.

There was a tournament with this settings. Also a missed turn meant you were out, because you weren't capable of making a succesful asssault
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Postby agentcom on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 pm

darth emperor wrote:

agentcom wrote:
benga wrote:This could be a new setting for games:
Death-match-miss a turn and you are out!

Personally, I dislike ... but I wanted to say the above would be a real cool gameplay option. Except that I would add that you have to make a successful attack or be dead. Would really liven up some no spoils games, that's for sure.

There was a tournament with this settings. Also a missed turn meant you were out, because you weren't capable of making a succesful asssault

cool. Did the players who were eliminated this way just have to agree not to do any more attacking for the rest of the game? (I know this is totally off-topic, so that's my last question on the matter)
Colonel agentcom

Postby Major accident on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:47 am

I would support kicking someone out for missing a turn in BR games.
Yes I understand it takes a long time to take a turn but I think it is only common decency to take your turn when it comes around to minimise waiting. I reckon those that are missing turns probably want out anyway.
I would also back the idea of a death match....miss one turn and you are out, maybe BR games could have this implemented.
MA
Cadet Major accident

Postby agentcom on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:54 am

I know there are a lot of people who want the punishments for missing turns to be harsher. There are plenty of suggestions on how to do that. This one seems really excessive. CC is not going to boot players for missing a single turn. Not gonna happen. REJECTED.
Colonel agentcom

Previous

Return to Suggestions