Conquer Club

[EoA] Ratings submission improvement

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

[EoA] Ratings submission improvement

Postby Crazy Frog on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:28 am

When filling in the ratings it is rather a nuisance to have to do each rating individually when there are a bunch of players. I Recommend that the method be changed so that at the close of each game we can leave ratings for all players in that game at the same time. The page info would be the same for each opponent but instead of uploading them individually... we would keep scrolling down and do all players in the game before submitting.

This will allow us to spend our time more productively... for things like... Gaming??? :-)
Sergeant 1st Class Crazy Frog

Re: Ratings submission improvement

Postby darth emperor on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:34 am

Completly against it. The ratings already have many problems, and with this addition it will just make it easier for abusing ratings. Futhermore, ratings are supposed to be individual, where you value the capacity, fairness, and enjoyability of that player...
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Postby MegaProphet on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:00 pm

It'd be better if we could rate players as soon as they're out of the game so that you can actually remember how they play. Then there wouldn't be so many to do at the end of the game
Corporal MegaProphet

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:15 pm

MegaProphet wrote:It'd be better if we could rate players as soon as they're out of the game so that you can actually remember how they play. Then there wouldn't be so many to do at the end of the game

I make private notes throughout the game, and review the game-chat (so I can see my notes).

Also, yeah...bad idea.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby agentcom on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:09 am

I feel like I'm the only one who's reading the suggestion differently. I thought he was talking simply about being presented with a sort of table at the end of the game, where you could rank all players individually, but in the same window. So you don't keep getting sent back to the finished games tab and have to scroll down to the game 7 times to rate all the players.
Colonel agentcom

Postby Crazy Frog on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:25 am

Agent.com got exactly what I was talking about...

What I am disliking is the continual click click click and waiting for the slow and mud browser to reload the page between each player... I want one screen to leave the INDIVIDUAL Ratings and when I am done with ALL PEOPLE FROM THAT GAME... then click enter and each one that i filled out would be entered... some might have to wait untill later for some reason but that is solved by not "Checking the little box next to them and not fillling out any info on them"...

Postby Crazy Frog on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:26 am

agentcom wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who's reading the suggestion differently. I thought he was talking simply about being presented with a sort of table at the end of the game, where you could rank all players individually, but in the same window. So you don't keep getting sent back to the finished games tab and have to scroll down to the game 7 times to rate all the players.

Exactly what I was talking about.. Thank you.

Return to Suggestions