Conquer Club

Cross Map Platinum

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: new super acheivement; super cross map?

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:20 pm

zimmah wrote:
betiko wrote:I was wondering if there could be a super acheivement for super crossmapping all maps instead of the 60 the gold cross map requires?

60 is easy and i do think there is some merit th cross maps that are now over 200 instead of 60 that is not even 30%.
maybe this special medal would be lost once a new map is not beta anymore?
you would need to have all non-betas crossmaped, and try to crossmap betas while they are still betas not to loose your super crossmap medal.
I m not sure it s possible to remove a medal though!

I know a few people who try hard to get them all crossmapped, but it s not something you can see unless they are map ranked...

a SUPER achievement is basicly when you do something almost never did. compare having won a game on all maps versus having been conqueror. not anywhere NEAR.

if you have read the thread, it would be gold for beating 20 unique oponents on 200 maps, I m not sure you could find more than 17 guys on the site who did this (17 being the number of conquerors for those who don t know).
Major betiko

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Hey betiko, I think this is better suited for the Suggestions forum, see you there! :D

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby PLAYER57832 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:03 pm

I made a similar suggestion a long time ago, both that there be a higher award for more maps/more kills per map. I also suggested a revolving award, one that would have to be re-won. That is, you would win it by completing 5 wins (or whatever the number) for all maps, then would have 30 days to finish all the new Beta maps or the maps just released from Beta perhaps.

Anyway, yep.. I would love this!
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:10 pm

and i guess your suggestion went under a pile of files and got lost? :-)
Major betiko

Re: Medal Suggestion List

Postby betiko on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:38 pm

i once suggested a medal for crossmapping every single map (you get gold for having just 60 maps crossmapped, that's too easy and you've done about a fourth of the job) well i guess that could go with platinium.... what would platinium be, 1000 for unique kill medals, 200 for the crossmap for example?
Major betiko

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions