Conquer Club

Cross Map Platinum

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: new super acheivement; super cross map?

Postby jeraado on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:11 pm

I would suggest posting this as a suggestion (in the suggestions forum) so it can be looked at properly
Cadet jeraado

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:29 pm

jeraado wrote:I would suggest posting this as a suggestion (in the suggestions forum) so it can be looked at properly

Which mod should I ask to move this to the proper section? I don t even know where the suggestions forum is!
Major betiko

Postby chapcrap on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:56 pm

betiko wrote:
jeraado wrote:I would suggest posting this as a suggestion (in the suggestions forum) so it can be looked at properly

Which mod should I ask to move this to the proper section? I don t even know where the suggestions forum is!

TheForgivenOne or Metsfanmax are the most active.

Here is the forum: viewforum.php?f=4

Here is a Medal Suggestion List: viewtopic.php?f=535&t=95780

The medal suggestion list includes suggestion or Platinum Medals, which is something along the lines you are talking about. Something that is way above gold.

Also, once a medal is given, it isn't taken away, so if there was a medal for cross mapping all of the maps and you got it, it would not get taken away once a new map came. I would edit the suggestion to be a specific number though instead of all the maps. 200 could be the number.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby greenoaks on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:52 pm

200 would be a good number as we just had a 200 map celebration it could tie in with.

5 unique defeats is too small, make it 20 as that is the number for a bronze medal.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:22 pm

greenoaks wrote:200 would be a good number as we just had a 200 map celebration it could tie in with.

5 unique defeats is too small, make it 20 as that is the number for a bronze medal.

yeah so the supermedal could be for 200 maps, then bronze=5 silver=10 gold=20 unique kills per map?
Major betiko

Postby Iron Maid on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:05 pm

betiko wrote:
greenoaks wrote:200 would be a good number as we just had a 200 map celebration it could tie in with.

yeah so the supermedal could be for 200 maps, then bronze=5 silver=10 gold=20 unique kills per map?

Great idea, then I have gold already as I was the first player to get 25 unique opponents beaten on all 200 maps. I still didn't get a medal for it. :cry:
Highest Rank: 60 (Brigadier) Score: 3139 Date: March 26th 2010
Winner of Official 2010 CC World Cup - Singles & Official 200 Maps Tournament
Major Iron Maid
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Iron Maid wrote:
betiko wrote:

Great idea, then I have gold already as I was the first player to get 25 unique opponents beaten on all 200 maps. I still didn't get a medal for it. :cry:

Pretty amazing!

I still have about 30 or 40 maps on which I haven't beaten anyone. :)
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:17 am

i still have like 40 maps i ve never played lol!

I wonder if you are the only one who would qualify for that gold medal iron maid. I think there are very few who could qualify even for the bronze!
Major betiko

Postby danryan on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:47 am

=P~ :-^

There's a few.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby zimmah on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 pm

betiko wrote:I was wondering if there could be a super acheivement for super crossmapping all maps instead of the 60 the gold cross map requires?

60 is easy and i do think there is some merit th cross maps that are now over 200 instead of 60 that is not even 30%.
maybe this special medal would be lost once a new map is not beta anymore?
you would need to have all non-betas crossmaped, and try to crossmap betas while they are still betas not to loose your super crossmap medal.
I m not sure it s possible to remove a medal though!

I know a few people who try hard to get them all crossmapped, but it s not something you can see unless they are map ranked...

a SUPER achievement is basicly when you do something almost never did. compare having won a game on all maps versus having been conqueror. not anywhere NEAR.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:20 pm

zimmah wrote:
betiko wrote:I was wondering if there could be a super acheivement for super crossmapping all maps instead of the 60 the gold cross map requires?

60 is easy and i do think there is some merit th cross maps that are now over 200 instead of 60 that is not even 30%.
maybe this special medal would be lost once a new map is not beta anymore?
you would need to have all non-betas crossmaped, and try to crossmap betas while they are still betas not to loose your super crossmap medal.
I m not sure it s possible to remove a medal though!

I know a few people who try hard to get them all crossmapped, but it s not something you can see unless they are map ranked...

a SUPER achievement is basicly when you do something almost never did. compare having won a game on all maps versus having been conqueror. not anywhere NEAR.

if you have read the thread, it would be gold for beating 20 unique oponents on 200 maps, I m not sure you could find more than 17 guys on the site who did this (17 being the number of conquerors for those who don t know).
Major betiko

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Hey betiko, I think this is better suited for the Suggestions forum, see you there! :D

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby PLAYER57832 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:03 pm

I made a similar suggestion a long time ago, both that there be a higher award for more maps/more kills per map. I also suggested a revolving award, one that would have to be re-won. That is, you would win it by completing 5 wins (or whatever the number) for all maps, then would have 30 days to finish all the new Beta maps or the maps just released from Beta perhaps.

Anyway, yep.. I would love this!
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:10 pm

and i guess your suggestion went under a pile of files and got lost? :-)
Major betiko

Re: Medal Suggestion List

Postby betiko on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:38 pm

i once suggested a medal for crossmapping every single map (you get gold for having just 60 maps crossmapped, that's too easy and you've done about a fourth of the job) well i guess that could go with platinium.... what would platinium be, 1000 for unique kill medals, 200 for the crossmap for example?
Major betiko

Next

Return to Archived Suggestions