Do you like this idea?

Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes : 32

List of members by country/region and timezone

Postby Honibaz on Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:47 am

It'll be easier if you want to play with someone in your country or timezone. You'll be taking turns at precisely the same time too, which speeds up the game.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
Corporal Honibaz

Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby gimil on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:07 am

seems like a decent idea but every player already ahve there country flag in there profile.

p.s. fill out the suggestions form.
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong

Top Score:2403
Corporal 1st Class gimil

Postby chessplaya on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:09 am

hmmmm

interesting idea
Veni...
Vidi...
Vici...
Captain chessplaya

Postby Honibaz on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:10 am

Yes, but maybe we could have a list where you only want it to show the players in the country you live in or in the same timezone as you.
“When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have” Stephen Hawking

Honibaz will not be posting or playing due to school between August 23rd(2007) and June 20th(2008).
Corporal Honibaz

Location: Yuexiu District, City of Guangzhou, Guangdong Province/Kwun Tong, District of Kowloon

Postby Skittles! on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:22 am

Can you use the form?

Apart from that, interesting. The only people I know in my time zone are.... people in Eastern Australia, Papua New Guinea, and maybe part of Kamchatka (heh)
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby Honibaz on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:23 am

After 4 votes of yes, I will.

Corporal Honibaz

Suggestion Form of List of members in a country and timezone

Postby Honibaz on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:35 am

Subject:
List of members who live in a specific country/region and timezone.

Idea:Ability to find a list of players who lives in a country/region and timezone

Specifics:bilbo, crookface and comic boy lives in the United Kingdom. If they tried to search for players that live in the United Kingdom, they would at least find each other in the list.

Why It's Needed:Some player(like me) likes to play quick games. Allowing them to search for a player that's in their country/region or timezone would give them a good clue of when their opponent will play. Since both player's location are close, they will most likely to take turns at the same time which would speed up a game. Also useful for tournaments.

Corporal Honibaz

Postby Skittles! on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:40 am

.. Why create a new thread?
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby lackattack on Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:28 am

Yeah Honibaz, just edit your original post. I merged the topics together.
Sergeant lackattack

Postby Honibaz on Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:58 am

Thanks. Voting and comments are still welcomed on this idea!

Corporal Honibaz

Postby jako on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:32 am

i like this idea, would be great to find someone in my timezone for rt games.

helps elim the factor of someone staying up late for an rt game, then changing his mind to go to bed, and screwing the rest of us over.

Time to retire this much loved sig of mine with a new clan.
Lieutenant jako

Postby Honibaz on Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:24 am

I wonder when this going to be rejected or accepted.

Corporal Honibaz

Re: List of members by country/region and timezone

Postby cairnswk on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:05 am

Apart from the existence of the poll, does anyone know if this suggestion is being implemented or being considered for implementation?
* Pearl Harbour * Waterloo * Forbidden City * Jamaica * Pot Mosbi
Private cairnswk

Postby angola on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 am

cairnswk wrote:Apart from the existence of the poll, does anyone know if this suggestion is being implemented or being considered for implementation?

I should have read the time stamp before I voted.

Anyway, seems like a pretty interesting idea.
Captain angola

Postby Halmir on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:13 pm

cairnswk wrote:Apart from the existence of the poll, does anyone know if this suggestion is being implemented or being considered for implementation?

OMG Cairnswk, I thought u had been on here long enough not to expect any actual action resulting from a suggestion !?! :)
Lieutenant Halmir

Return to Archived Suggestions