- A new gameplay option where more than one player shares control of a single colour on a battlefield. The Host specifies how many Generals per colour when creating the game
- Same maps with same gameplay, and numbers of different colours up to 8 separate armies. However, Team Red can now be two or more players. When the game ticks around to that colour player, any on that Team can make the move when it's Red's turn (whoever gets there first). One player makes a move as normal then it's over to Team Green.
- Option on freestyle speed games - this approach would work if you had some form of voice comms (teamspeak or ventrilo) with your partner. It'd be utter chaos but great fun! You would have to agree who gets what reinforcements but could then have a number of Generals doing simultaneous attacks along a broad front line - a co-ordinated surprise attempt to wipe out an opponent for instance.
- Scoring could be tricky, base it either on who took the most turns in a side, OR make it fixed scoring i.e. everyone can only lose 20 points, and all points go into a kitty at the start of the game. I can hear the howls of protest on that one already lol, this needs more analysis and work if this suggestion gets accepted
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Utter chaos and fun in large speed maps (Imagine Hive with 3 generals per side on 8 colours of armies all attacking at once!)
- If someone isn't available due to network problems, vacation, work commitments etc, you know that the rest of your team can take the turns for you so this won't hold up the game