58%
Yes
14%
I just rolled 3v2 fifteen times and the defender blah blah blah blah
28%

Total votes : 174

Re: Suggestion: Replace dice with happy bunnies

Postby agentcom on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 pm

I am completely confused about what a "submitted suggestion" is. In my naivety, I assumed that it was for suggestions that had proven themselves to have more merit than many of the suggestions posted in the "suggestions" forum. But now that I've taken the time to read through some of them, like this joke of an idea, I am baffled. For some reason, suggestions that are popular and technologically able to be implemented seem to be split between this forum, the stickies in the suggestions forum and the non-stickied suggestions forum. Is there any method to this madness.

(If it needs to be said, I do not support this idea ... it's cute, but obviously a joke)
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby zimmah on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:46 am

agentcom wrote:I am completely confused about what a "submitted suggestion" is. In my naivety, I assumed that it was for suggestions that had proven themselves to have more merit than many of the suggestions posted in the "suggestions" forum. But now that I've taken the time to read through some of them, like this joke of an idea, I am baffled. For some reason, suggestions that are popular and technologically able to be implemented seem to be split between this forum, the stickies in the suggestions forum and the non-stickied suggestions forum. Is there any method to this madness.

(If it needs to be said, I do not support this idea ... it's cute, but obviously a joke)

QFT
Click image to enlarge.
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Postby agentcom on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:53 pm

zimmah wrote:
agentcom wrote:I am completely confused about what a "submitted suggestion" is. In my naivety, I assumed that it was for suggestions that had proven themselves to have more merit than many of the suggestions posted in the "suggestions" forum. But now that I've taken the time to read through some of them, like this joke of an idea, I am baffled. For some reason, suggestions that are popular and technologically able to be implemented seem to be split between this forum, the stickies in the suggestions forum and the non-stickied suggestions forum. Is there any method to this madness.

QFT

Ahh, it feels nice to actually be able to do something about the concerns I posted while just a lowly regular user. REJECTED!

;)
Colonel agentcom

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (8) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:54 pm

agentcom wrote:
zimmah wrote:

QFT

Ahh, it feels nice to actually be able to do something about the concerns I posted while just a lowly regular user. REJECTED!

;)

TMMLOL
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:48 pm

agentcom wrote:
zimmah wrote:

QFT

;)

=D> =D> =D> CLEAN THIS MADNESS 1 thread at a time
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2550
Sergeant 1st Class MoB Deadly

Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:05 am

Why is there rejected? We have had different dice of many types, why not bunnies for easter?
Mark Yakich wrote:6. If you don’t know a word, look it up or die.
Captain DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby agentcom on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:23 am

DoomYoshi wrote:Why is there rejected? We have had different dice of many types, why not bunnies for easter?

Bunnies for Easter is one thing. The OP was ... well it was something different.
Colonel agentcom

Previous

Return to Archived Suggestions