- please consider employing Note to Self option in team games as well.
- In team games, i leave some notes in game chat which appears to be immature and first look notes which of them i do not want my team mates to see and get confused. In other words, those first study notes are my first toughts of a game, and i would like them to stay hidden before i am certain about them.
- A simple note to self option in team games, same with existing on in multiplayer games, whenever you feel to leave note to yourself to be overlooked/reconsidered again when neccesary.
This will improve the following aspects of the site:
- Not always a player might have enough time to look at a game, but might want to look and see in a quick way. This point is the one in which player feels not ready to leave a comment to the team, but might want to leave some comments and thoughts for himself to reconsider later. Kinda reminder. At this point, player will not like to leave such thoughts to team not to confuse them unless he is certain on something, but also he needs a field to take his/her notes to look at those points s/he made not to forget and reconsider.
- Some might think that putting everything(comments-thoughts), correct/false(mature/immature) in team chat might be better option. This is arguable, however let this be optional. Let anyone whoever wishes to leave everything, all draft toughts, first glance thoughts in team chat, but please consider giving an option of Note to Self to other group of players who would probably like of this idea like myself.