Missed Turns in Freestyle

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Re: Missed Turn Fix - Multiplayer Freestyle

Postby RedRing on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:48 pm

I see what the OP is saying, and based on what he's suggesting I think I have a decent fix.

For the unfortunate "last player" they should be allowed to go first, if 12 hours has passed since their turn.

So for instance

Player 1: Begin End Turn (1:00pm)
Player 2: Begin End Turn (2:00pm)
Player 3: Missed Turn (8:00pm)

Player 2 must wait

Player 1: Begin End Turn (1:00pm)
Player 2: Begin End Turn (2:00pm)
Player 3: Missed Turn (2:01am)

Anyone can go.
Sergeant RedRing

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Missed turn causing last player unable to take next turn.

Postby MCG80 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 pm

I was in a 4 player game with 1 player eliminated. One of the players missed his turn...which cause me to be the last one to take my turn in the previous round which disabled me to take my turn first in the next round. I don't believe it is fair because it caused the other player to be able to go before me which caused me to lose the game. The missed turn player should have been considered the last player to take their turn and I should have been able to take my turn in the next round. I was not the last player to go if one of the players did not miss his turn.
Corporal 1st Class MCG80

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Re: Missed turn causing last player unable to take next turn

Postby Criticalwinner on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:01 am

The last person never took his turn though. You would be double penalizing that player if you made him last player. Also, don't play Freestyle if you don't like that.
Sergeant Criticalwinner

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Missed turn causing last player unable to take next turn

Postby agentcom on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Critical is right ... moving to REJECTED.
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 71
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Return to Archived Suggestions