Conquer Club

CC News Interview-- Juan_Bottom

Old issues and old threads regarding various newsletter things.

Moderator: Community Team

Search your mind deep, Juany boy.

Postby MaleAlphaThree on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Let's have some FUN, shall we Juan?

What would your average sexual activity frequency (per week) comfortably be if it were available to you at all times of day, and you could do anything you want?

Using a point system to include different acts: 1 point for intercourse or anal, 0.75 for oral (receiving), 0.5 for manual (receiving), 0.25 for oral/manual (giving), a bonus point for each additional girl beyond the first (if you're into that).

For Example: My comfortable frequency (at best) is 7 (4 intercourse (haven't had anal yet), 2 oral (receiving), 1 manual (receiving), 2 oral (giving), and 2 manual (giving)). I really enjoy oral but I wouldn't want to spoil myself by getting it more than sex; I'm still in need of a good handjob but even if I could have one I would probably still think that it is only so much better than masturbation but not quite as good as anything else we could be better spending our time on (like oral); I like to keep the score relatively "even" for oral; and I really like fingering.... having orgasmic power literally in my hands is quite an arousing feeling for me.

Do you have any diseases or physical traits that hinder you in any way?

What are your favorite parts of your body and personality? What are your least favorites?

Do you have any deeply disturbing memories?

Like being molested as a child, or being raised Catholic.... or both. :roll:

What would be your favorite pet to have? Both realistic (like a dog), and then fantasy (like a female celebrity).

If you had the opportunity to get away, scott free, with killing a single person in the past, present, or future (and without utterly fucking up the time continuum (or whatever)) in some way, who would it be?

You can't choose Hitler.

What is your price to have sex with a man? An animal? A recently dead chick?

Everyone has a price. Man's body type is your choice, animal is your choice, attractiveness of dead chick is your choice, but she was dead long enough to get cold/room temperature.

Describe the most fucked up dream that you can remember. If you can't remember a good one, describe the most fucked up thing you can think of. Or both even.

If you HAD to rape a woman, who would it be and how would you go about it*? (like beating her unconscious, and fucking her in the ass.... lol, am I fucked up for thinking that sounds funny? tragedy plus distance)

There's a bomb in your brain that only goes off if you don't have sex (not just jerking off) within an hour, and you're trapped with the woman of your choice for at least one hour. I'm thinking Cranked.... no other situation would warrant outright rape that I can think of.

If you HAD to commit suicide, how would you do it?

A dirty bomb went off very near to you and you are very heavily irradiated. You are a walking ghost. Suppose you can choose to die slowly, but that hardly entertains the question.
Captain MaleAlphaThree

Re: CC News Interview-- Juan_Bottom

Postby Neoteny on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:08 pm

If it turned out eggs really were baby chickens, would they still be as delicious?
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby mpjh on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:36 pm

If it turned out that baby chickens were once eggs, would they be good with hollandaise sauce?
Cadet mpjh

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:39 pm

What are your plans of escape in case of a zombie attack, a velociraptor attack and a zombie velociraptor attack respectively?
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby alex951 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:47 pm

if you could write a letter to yourself in the past what would you write?
Corporal alex951

Postby notyou2 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:32 pm

What is the moon REALLY made of?
Captain notyou2

Postby MeDeFe on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:59 pm

If you could write a letter from the future to your current self, what would you write?
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby jefjef on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

How many multis do you have? Names?
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:45 pm

What?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby mpjh on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:15 pm

How many multis have you had? Positions?
Cadet mpjh

Re: Search your mind deep, Juany boy.

Postby Skittles! on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:49 pm

MaleAlphaThree wrote:Let's have some FUN, shall we Juan?

What would your average sexual activity frequency (per week) comfortably be if it were available to you at all times of day, and you could do anything you want?

Using a point system to include different acts: 1 point for intercourse or anal, 0.75 for oral (receiving), 0.5 for manual (receiving), 0.25 for oral/manual (giving), a bonus point for each additional girl beyond the first (if you're into that).

For Example: My comfortable frequency (at best) is 7 (4 intercourse (haven't had anal yet), 2 oral (receiving), 1 manual (receiving), 2 oral (giving), and 2 manual (giving)). I really enjoy oral but I wouldn't want to spoil myself by getting it more than sex; I'm still in need of a good handjob but even if I could have one I would probably still think that it is only so much better than masturbation but not quite as good as anything else we could be better spending our time on (like oral); I like to keep the score relatively "even" for oral; and I really like fingering.... having orgasmic power literally in my hands is quite an arousing feeling for me.

What are your favorite parts of your body and personality? What are your least favorites?

What would be your favorite pet to have? Both realistic (like a dog), and then fantasy (like a female celebrity).

If you had the opportunity to get away, scott free, with killing a single person in the past, present, or future (and without utterly fucking up the time continuum (or whatever)) in some way, who would it be?

You can't choose Hitler.

Everyone has a price. Man's body type is your choice, animal is your choice, attractiveness of dead chick is your choice, but she was dead long enough to get cold/room temperature.

Describe the most fucked up dream that you can remember. If you can't remember a good one, describe the most fucked up thing you can think of. Or both even.

If you HAD to rape a woman, who would it be and how would you go about it*? (like beating her unconscious, and fucking her in the ass.... lol, am I fucked up for thinking that sounds funny? tragedy plus distance)

There's a bomb in your brain that only goes off if you don't have sex (not just jerking off) within an hour, and you're trapped with the woman of your choice for at least one hour. I'm thinking Cranked.... no other situation would warrant outright rape that I can think of.

A dirty bomb went off very near to you and you are very heavily irradiated. You are a walking ghost. Suppose you can choose to die slowly, but that hardly entertains the question.

Holy shit. This is hilarious. How do you come up with this shit, MAT? You're weirder than I thought. xD
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby notyou2 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:33 am

Ummm...what exactly does the "bottom" part of your name mean/symbolize?
Captain notyou2

Postby MaleAlphaThree on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Skittles! wrote:Holy shit. This is hilarious. How do you come up with this shit, MAT? You're weirder than I thought. xD

I had an "off and on" existential depression in high school, particularly Junior year. Basically grappling with the "why am I here? why do I exist? what is the meaning of [my] life?" type of shit. After figuring out the answer to all those kinds of questions is: "just cause" and "don't worry about it", I became fully self-aware and decided that I'm not going to waste another precious second thinking about worthless/priceless bullshit. It's time to treat the world like it wants to be treated: beaten, pillaged, raped, and spit in the face.... followed by a strong glass of wine and an even stronger cackling laugh at the newly worsened condition.

Naturally, one would cringe after reading a statement like that, which demonstrates what kind of person you are/can be:
Sensitive with a Limited perspective of the world
or
Mature with an Unlimited perspective of the world.

I learned that I can and will be: Unlimited.

While on the subject, Juan:

What is the purpose/meaning of your life? aka why are you here?

No bullshit answer accepted.

Have you ever had homosexual thoughts/dreams?

Are you bisexual/metrosexual at all?

What is your level of empathy with the female gender? Have you ever had thoughts of being a woman?

Do you consider masturbation to be homosexual? Would it be homosexual to have sexual acts with a perfect clone of yourself?

Perfect clone being completely like you in every way possible from the moment you were considering sexual acts with yourself. The differences only being created as time passes after the cloning.
Captain MaleAlphaThree

Postby mpjh on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Juan, answer all these questions as though you were in a jail cell with two strangers bigger and stronger than you. OUT LOUD.
Last edited by mpjh on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cadet mpjh

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Gulp,
how long does this thread stay open again?....

hehee, This will be awesome. 8-)
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby MaleAlphaThree on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Round 3: Mundane

What is your favorite song? Band? Singer/songwriter?

What is your favorite fast food? Favorite item?

What is your favorite sit-in restaurant, and item?

Name per type of restaurant, if you wish.

What is your favorite movie? Genre? Director? Actor?

Name per genre/director, if you wish.

What is your favorite TV show? Writer? Actor?

What is your favorite book? Writer?

Name per writer, if you wish.

What is your favorite game? Format?

Name per format, if you wish. i.e. tabletop, console, PC.

What is your favorite past time altogether?

Besides sex.

What is your favorite part of the female, human body? Of the male one?

What is your favorite sexual position?

What is your favorite ethnic group to have sex with? Or imagine doing so?

Would you prefer two men on one woman or two women with one man?

Assuming everyone involved were people you trusted intimately.

If you were able to choose exactly, how would you prefer to die?

If you could choose, what would be your last words?

How many innocents do you feel are worth sacrificing for "the greater good"?

Be it to save one hundred times more people, one thousands times more, or to improve the world for so many times of people (or more).

If you had to put to death an entire species, what would it be?

If you were forced to choose a mental illness to have forced upon yourself, what would it be?

Besides Catholicism.... or Scientology.

If you had to part with a piece of your body, what would it be?

Besides the appendix, or a cancerous bit.

If you had to live out the plot of a horror movie, what would it be?

Army of Darkness does not count.

What is your favorite car? Make, model, and/or year?

What is your favorite time of day?

What is your favorite season?

Or describe your favorite parts of each if you can't decide.

What is your favorite year?

Based on personal experience and knowledge of history.

Who is your favorite celebrity?

What is your favorite country?

Based on personal experience and knowledge of history. The United States of America doesn't count.

If you have one, who is/was your favorite American president?

Based on knowledge of history.

What is your favorite war of all time?

Based on knowledge of history. The Cold War doesn't count.
Captain MaleAlphaThree

Postby alex951 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:25 pm

if you met ----->>> Image what would you tell/talk to her about?
Corporal alex951

Postby mpjh on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:19 pm

if you met Image what would you say?
Cadet mpjh

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:25 pm

gulp,

This is going to be the longest interview ever.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby john9blue on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:46 pm

If you met

what would you hit him with? :-s
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby alex951 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:48 pm

MeDeFe wrote:If you could write a letter from the future to your current self, what would you write?

mpjh wrote:if you met Image what would you say?

Corporal alex951

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 am

If you met Image would you become religious?
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby nagerous on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:21 am

MaleAlphaThree wrote:Let's have some FUN, shall we Juan?

You can't choose Hitler.

Sorry dude, but the moderating team view some of these questions not fit for the newsletter, especially considering the criticism and debacle received after some of the questions asked to colton in the last tournament newsletter. If you want to PM Juan these questions then be my guest.
Captain nagerous

Postby Visaoni on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:51 am

nagerous wrote:Sorry dude, but the moderating team view some of these questions not fit for the newsletter, especially considering the criticism and debacle received after some of the questions asked to colton in the last tournament newsletter. If you want to PM Juan these questions then be my guest.

I think our newsletter is due for a clash with "the man" about censorship. Stand up for the written word, and resist!

Come on guys, time to start thinking up not-so-clever rhyming slogans about free speech. I'll bring the crayons if the rest of you can pitch for paper/poster board/sticks.
Sergeant Visaoni

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:37 am

How often do you find yourself somewhere other than the Off Topics Forum?

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

PreviousNext

Return to Newsletter Archives