Conquer Club

Cleared misike and triathlonesk[TFO]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

misike and triathlonesk[TFO]

Postby dragoonblood on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:18 am

Accused:

misike
triathlonesk

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game:
Game 17881016

Comments:
I've got snapshots of all stages of the game showing how
triathlonesk
Just killed himself over and over leading himself to be taken over by his main misike
I've checked and they have several games together all where they are the winners
And a few games pending where they are the first and only two players who joined.

Thank you in advance
Private dragoonblood

Re: misike and triathlonesk

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:29 am

There's currently five games with them both together. None of them finished, and two of them waiting for players to join. :-|

Food for thought homie. The latter guy you're reporting has a 9% win rate in 65 of the games he has played. There's a strong chance that he's just an incredibly bad player.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Donelladan on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:05 am

Well multi check on OP seems mandatory. 0 games finished but perfectly filled report. That would be the first time I see that.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:49 am

That's a little unfair to someone who could be actually new and is instantly met with scrutiny.

It really isn't difficult to understand how to fill out a C&A report, I don't understand how people actually screw it up.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby dragoonblood on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Donelladan wrote:Well multi check on OP seems mandatory. 0 games finished but perfectly filled report. That would be the first time I see that.

Feel fee, there is a template, but from your reaction I understand the level of people playing so I shouldn't be amazed at the following

My case for this starts in round 5 when I got suspicious:
misike is green and triathlonesk is red
r5.jpg
round 5

r6.jpg
round 6

r7.jpg
round 7

r8.jpg
round 8

r9.jpg
round 9

r10.jpg
current situation round 10

If triathlonesk is not just a sacrifice account I don't know what to call him, nobody can be that bad. And he does all that in the context of me not provoking him in any shape or form.

Please investigate this before the game is over so we might enjoy a fair game as it it not currently.

Thanks in advance
Private dragoonblood

Postby IcePack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 pm

nobody can be that bad

You’d be surprised, they aren’t Multis and I see no evidence of secret diplomacy.
Do you have any other evidence of secret diplomacy besides poor play?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby dragoonblood on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:42 am

IcePack wrote:
nobody can be that bad

You’d be surprised, they aren’t Multis and I see no evidence of secret diplomacy.

The fact that they have 4 other games pending where they join the games one after the other. There are a couple in progress I would check how much one has benefitted from the other in those games.
Private dragoonblood

Postby MnrToti on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:26 am

dragoonblood wrote:
IcePack wrote:
nobody can be that bad

The fact that they have 4 other games pending where they join the games one after the other. There are a couple in progress I would check how much one has benefitted from the other in those games.

They could just be friends playing together.
Sergeant MnrToti

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:12 am

dragoonblood wrote:
IcePack wrote:
nobody can be that bad

They have 2 games pending, 3 currently active.

Out of the 3 games currently active, the 2 that aren't in the OP report are relatively new to start, it's hard to determine if there is any secret diplomacy being conducted. Neither are benefitting from much of anything. A couple of players dead beating or missing turns gave misike a free bonus.

Honestly, there isn't any indication. Just foe them both if you don't like how they're playing and move on.

Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Godrulesdude on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:59 pm

this is why I play only one against one games; if someone sees clear evidence of multiple accounts with secret diplomacy, it seems that nothing ever (rarely) happens; there could be some people banned at some point in time, but I haven't seen it; IMHO, its like you need an affidavit from the multis admitting guilt before anything is done;
Corporal Godrulesdude

Postby IcePack on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Godrulesdude wrote:this is why I play only one against one games; if someone sees clear evidence of multiple accounts with secret diplomacy, it seems that nothing ever (rarely) happens; there could be some people banned at some point in time, but I haven't seen it; IMHO, its like you need an affidavit from the multis admitting guilt before anything is done;

Well you need more then an accusation, screenshots, proof, wall posts, etc or even a history of the issue with a player.
But saying "they are conducting SD!" without proof isn't going to get punished.

Multis is much diff then SD and more easily & readily punished

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: misike and triathlonesk[TFO]

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:20 pm

They're Clear of being Multi's.

I'll look into the SD.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: misike and triathlonesk[TFO]

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:49 pm

I don't see enough evidence of Secret Diplomacy. If they were working together to win the game, Green wouldn't go out of his way to take out Red.

I'd chalk this up to poor play on Red's part. I view it as him getting more tunnel vision. You can rate both of them accordingly.

Cleared.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Return to Closed C&A Reports