Topfixer -Ratings Abuse[warned]sn

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Topfixer -Ratings Abuse[pending]sn

Postby agentcom on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Wizard2010 wrote:Given the "gravity" of the situation - he'll at most get a warning, some people don't have the time during the day (or night) to investigate as fully as you claim needs be. Sometimes good 'ol common sense ought to prevail. This isn't CSI for crissakes...

My last comment, didn't realize this would cause so much drama...

No drama just a little exasperation at this point ... I'm certainly not asking for CSI to get on the scene. Just saying why not post the evidence that you have found if any? At this point, it's been posted by others, so there's probably not as much of a need for it.

Also, I don't think that it's "common sense" that someone who leaves 56 negative ratings in 1700 games is guilty of ratings abuse. I made two clicks to look at that. One was the link you provided and the other was to the player's page. I don't mind clicking the links that you provide, but I don't really want to go through a bunch of games and figure out which ratings are justified and which aren't. Again, you didn't even say that the rating that you received was unjustified and why that was so.
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (16) General Achievement (8)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Topfixer -Ratings Abuse[warned]sn

Postby sniffie on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:11 am

Topfixer has received his first and only warning for rating abuse.

Sniff
Lieutenant sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 62
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (7) General Contribution (5)

Return to Closed C&A Reports