Warned Suspected Multis: BusDriver/ McGriff City/ cleman

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Suspected Multis: BusDriver/ McGriff City/ cleman

Postby Doctor Spin on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 am

Accused:

BusDriver
McGriff City
cleman

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 13724585
Game 13738457
Game 13724580
Game 13716907
Game 13716775
Game 13715639
Game 13715638
Game 13711622 .....and 70 (seventy) other games!!!!

Comments: I joined a 3-man fog game (13724585) with the first two accused (BusDriver and McGriff City). Right from the beginning I was targeted by both players. Not exclusively targeted, but hammered by both players every time I tried to make some ground. This can often happen in 3-man games - it's a danger I am aware of. But I became so suspicious of them that I checked their game histories. At the time of writing, McGriff City had played 79 games in total - AND 78 OF THESE GAMES ALSO FEATURED BusDriver!! BusDriver is a premium account holder and has played more than 400 games, whereas McGriff City is a freebie account holder. Most of the games they play together are 3-man games. Another freebie account player (cleman) features in many of their games, which leads me to also suspect him/her of being part of the conspiracy.
If they turn out to be friends rather than Multis, they give no indication of this in game chat - so it's Secret Diplomacy as a best-case scenario. But the fact that BusDriver's "friends" haven't also opened premium accounts leads me to suspect all the accounts belong to BusDriver.

I hope you can sort this out for me. I shall not continue playing the game until a resolution is made (p.s. Mine is a Hive (Random) map, so we'll probably be playing for the next few months anyway! ;-)

Many thanks

Doctor Spin
Cadet Doctor Spin

Medals: 36
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Re: Suspected Multis: BusDriver/ McGriff City/ cleman

Postby Doctor Spin on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:12 am

p.s. BusDriver has played 900 games, not 400
Cadet Doctor Spin

Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Postby Doctor Spin on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:51 pm

you very weird boy. Foed!
Cadet Doctor Spin

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Jsyk, McGriff City has been Warned for Bigotry.
Lieutenant TheForgivenOne

Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)
General Contribution (11)

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:11 pm

As for Multi's, they are Cleared. I'll take a peak at SD.

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby Doctor Spin on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 am

Cleared? That's it? Secret diplomacy is surely a given. And look at McGriff's abusive game chat since I reported them and since I stopped playing the game.
There's simply too much cheating on this site but it just gets ignored. Instead the victim gets accused of "crying like a girl" or is called a "fag" etc. And it's no good saying foe them and move on - SD is too widespread for that to be practical. And why should they get the points for cheating?? Come on CC, sort this site out
Cadet Doctor Spin

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:40 pm

TFO is looking into SD, he does a great job. So just wait on the verdict before having a rant :roll:
Major Agent 86

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:28 am

Doctor Spin wrote:Cleared? That's it? Secret diplomacy is surely a given. And look at McGriff's abusive game chat since I reported them and since I stopped playing the game.
There's simply too much cheating on this site but it just gets ignored. Instead the victim gets accused of "crying like a girl" or is called a "fag" etc. And it's no good saying foe them and move on - SD is too widespread for that to be practical. And why should they get the points for cheating?? Come on CC, sort this site out

I already warned McGriff for Bigotry, From the evidence I see, they aren't multi's, and I said I will be looking into the Secret Diplomacy (That's what SD means), so patience please.

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Sorry for the delay. Busy with work and holidays. Hopefully will get the verdict by the end of the week.

Postby Doctor Spin on Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:57 am

Thanks. Already lost my points in the game - was hoping for result before that happened - so no rush. Happy holidays.
Cadet Doctor Spin

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:01 am

Both BusDriver and McGriff City have been Warned for Secret Diplomacy.

Return to Closed C&A Reports