Cleared Working standard games together[SN]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Working standard games together[SN]

Postby lordflashart on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:31 am

Accused:

ginga
nigelnicholls

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 13669185

Comments: Whole game thay are in truce, maybe once or twice attack each other. Whole game on Instanbul - Cairo border is only 3 and 4 units, and thay dont attack each other. Please check this out and correct me if I'm wrong. Right now I playing game two vs. one. I writed them in game chat just now, and I hope thay will played fair play rest of the game.
Private lordflashart

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Working standard games together

Postby Geger on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:42 am

you have the most regions
you have the most troops
you have the most troops due

so it's normal, the other two work together
General Geger

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby MagnusGreeol on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Geger wrote:you have the most regions
you have the most troops

-- This is true Geger, However- If two enemies are going to work together to equal out a war between the last 3 standing, Wouldn't it be most proper to say something in chat about it, Say anything, Especially if two of the last 3 standing are from South Afica and joined CC 23 days apart from one-another? ginga and nigelnicholls play with other South African members, I think Multi is out,, Together They don't have alot of Standard games together, so They don't seem to be attempting to get a system of cheating going. They are working together against You lordflashart, And I believe They should be wording in chat of Their alliance, It would make it official.
Major MagnusGreeol

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby ubcman64 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:36 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:
you have the most troops

-- This is true Geger, However- If two enemies are going to work together to equal out a war between the last 3 standing, Wouldn't it be most proper to say something in chat about it, Say anything, Especially if two of the last 3 standing are from South Afica and joined CC 23 days apart from one-another? ginga and nigelnicholls play with other South African members, I think Multi is out,, Together They don't have alot of Standard games together, so They don't seem to be attempting to get a system of cheating going. They are working together against You lordflashart, And I believe They should be wording in chat of Their alliance, It would make it official.

Just because you don't attack someone or declare a truce doesn't mean there is secret diplomacy. This situation happens all the time when 3 players are left. It's in their best interest to focus on the strongest player. No truce needs to be declared.
Member of ++The Legion++
Captain ubcman64

Medals: 103
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby MagnusGreeol on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:54 pm

DeathtoCC wrote:IKR...shows this a bullshit report! :roll: :lol:

Easy there DeathtoCC?? I think Your suppose to have 3 wars under Your belt before You can post here-- Lol--
Major MagnusGreeol

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby chapcrap on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:13 pm

I kind of agree with the OP. Seemingly a truce the whole game unless they were taking a continent bonus.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 169
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (18) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby lordflashart on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 am

ubcman64 wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:
you have the most troops

Just because you don't attack someone or declare a truce doesn't mean there is secret diplomacy. This situation happens all the time when 3 players are left. It's in their best interest to focus on the strongest player. No truce needs to be declared.

I agree, but this is from the beginig of the game, not for last few rounds and thay didnt say anything in game chat. I will use Add foe option for this two players.
Private lordflashart

Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Armandolas on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Clearly cheating, blue didnt even bother to break europe from green(before cashing he had a 9 in dakar).
Instead he went hunting teal to break him at Oz when green holds a +14 bonus
Please add a comment on my new map:
Brigadier Armandolas

Medals: 101
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (29)

Postby lordflashart on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Armandolas wrote:Clearly cheating, blue didnt even bother to break europe from green(before cashing he had a 9 in dakar).
Instead he went hunting teal to break him at Oz when green holds a +14 bonus

I agree. Blue has in Cairo 4 units whole game and in Dubai 20. Green has in Instanbul 3 units whole game.
Private lordflashart

Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:19 pm

They are both low ranked..but surely they cant be that stupid. So they are working together, both from the same neighborhood according to a quick IP check..I'm not a multi hunter but even with my skills smell a big dirty rat here. So they both lose premium and get a slap on the wrist :lol:
Major Agent 86

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby lordflashart on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:03 am

Agent 86 wrote:They are both low ranked..but surely they cant be that stupid. So they are working together, both from the same neighborhood according to a quick IP check..I'm not a multi hunter but even with my skills smell a big dirty rat here. So they both lose premium and get a slap on the wrist :lol:

Thay finished with me. Thanks Agent86 for understanding.
Private lordflashart

Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Working standard games together[SN]

Postby sniffie on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:33 am

After checking the game, I have found no evidence that supports the accusation, so both are cleared

sniff
Lieutenant sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (5)

Return to Closed C&A Reports