The Cheating & Abuse Forum is basically for reports of game violations and the like. This is not the forum for flaming, suggestion ideas or derailing/ making off topics posts. Troll somewhere else. Take this forum more seriously
Common sense prevails - if you are intentionally or continually making this community less enjoyable for others, you're going to be removed from it. It's that simple. This applies to any part of the site where interaction takes place; in Forums, Private Messages, Live Chat and Game Chat.
Please re-check this set of guidelines to avoid being annoying, especially in this forum. Off topic posts are posts which de-rail a topic either directly or indirectly, at any point.
* If the post is not about you, don't try to make it about you.
* If the main point of your post is about something other than what the OP intended, it's not on topic, even if you did post about how you agree with the OP.
* Yes, you can joke around in a thread, but keep it on the topic originally intended by the OP
* Whether or not your post is the first to take a thread off topic is irrelevant: Off topic is off topic.
* Just because everyone in the thread doesn't mind it going off topic does not mean that it's okey doky.Spam is posting for the sole intention of being annoying.
* Double/triple/multiple posting.
* Quoting just for the sake of quoting.
o "QFE", "QFT" etc. do not qualify as "a meaningful post", add why you agree with the quote.
* Posting only, or lots of, smilies.
* Posting about yourself in a thread that is not specifically about you.
* Posts that add nothing to the current topic.
* Posting rapidly in a short time.
* Posting the same thing over and over in the same or other threads.
* Posting "parody" threads that aren't meant for an actual discussion.
* Necrobumping (bringing dead threads back to life) if no new meaningful content is being added.Trolling is the intentional attempt to cause chaos.
* Posting controversial or irrelevant messages or topics with the intent to provoke someone else into a pissing match, emotional response, flame fest or to generally disrupt the discussion, community or user is not cool. Prompting or provoking others to do that is just as bad.
* Don't provoke others into a flame fest, this won't be tolerated.
* Don't ever post personal information of other users. Anywhere. Ever. Even if they already posted it somewhere else. This includes posting personal information about a CC user on another site, you will be held accountable here.
* Don't de-rail topics, don't spam them, don't flame them, don't bait them, don't drive a topic into a negative spiral.
* Don't flog a dead horse. If a discussion is over, it's over. Screaming louder, more or in a different place is not going to change the answer already given. If you think the answer was wrong, PM an Admin. If you think the admin is wrong, then this probably isn't the right community for you.
* If someone is trolling or baiting, don't fall for it. The best way to piss off a troll is to ignore them. They are just sad little children who don't get enough attention from their mothers and so are trying to get it from you. Ignore them and it will hurt more than any "zing" you might come back with.
There is little that is more annoying than a troll. This can get you removed from the CC community quicker than almost anything else.Flames are posts or parts of posts which, directly or indirectly, insult, belittle, bully, name-call, or otherwise attack another user is not allowed.
* In no circumstances is bigotry allowed.
o Bigotry includes racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia, religion bashing, or wishing violence on any minority group, etc.
o Bigotry takes into account historic events, emotional baggage and generally accepted associations with a term, phrase or intent - posting "White Power" in a thread has a history and is bigoted, posting "Green Power" makes you an environmentalist.
* It doesn't matter if another user rubs you the wrong way, that's not an excuse to flame or attack them.
* Attacking a person instead of the user is NOT ok - it's all fun and games until it becomes personal.
o Using a person's real information, picture, address, blog or anything else "personal" is NOT ok.
* Yes, we are liberal on coarse language, but this does not mean cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry is acceptable anywhere. You can be removed from the community for cyber-bullying or abusive bigotry.
Flaming will get your post edited/deleted and will get you a warning from a mod. Cyber-bullying and abusive bigotry will be removed, and a mod will probably come down on you like a ton of bricks.Flame baiting (or just baiting) is the intentional attempt to get someone else to flame.
Just because you didn't directly attack another user does not make your post a meaningful contribution. If your post's intent was to provoke another user into an emotional response, to get under their skin or to otherwise piss them off, you're baiting them. Hopefully the user doesn't take the bait, but you'll probably get a warning from a mod.Nudity and sexual material are not allowed.
* Any images of pornographic activity or nudity - nipples, areola, genitals, anuses etc - whether intended as artistic, erotic, pornographic or otherwise are not allowed.
* This includes content posted here and links to other sites. Posting NSFW - "Not Suitable For Work" - does not make it ok for posting.
* If it is ambiguous, we'll ask you to remove it anyway, so "It's a guy's nipple" isn't going to fly. You're just trying to be annoying at that point.
* Posting a painting from the 13th century with exposed nipples to claim that we're evil dictators when we ask you to remove it is also just being annoying, and you're probably just being a troll at that point.
Pornography in chat or in the forums will frequently earn an immediate 24-hour vacation, even without a warning first.Gambling on or through this site is not allowed.
* This is a casual gaming site, not a serious one. If you want to gamble for money or "real-world items", then you'll have to find another site.
* Wagering CC points is also not allowed.viewtopic.php?p=1759436#p1759436