Browser: n/a (the actual CC Program is the application in question - possibly fondly known by the programmers as 'Cheatscape'
Scripts/third party programs used: Has the server got Trojan maybe?
- Special cheating arrangement whereby deadbeats can win by round limit in standard / terminator games
- Incorrect statement in the Instructions tab: "With round limits, ..,. the winner will be the surviving player with the most troops.
- 1. Play with Nuclear spoils and a round limit.
2. Stack troops on the regions you have cards for.
4. Laugh and watch as your opponents ignore your supposedly irrelevant troops and reduce each other to a handful of troops.
5. Laugh again as you scoop up the points.
6. Don't forget to thank the CC programmers for enabling this wonderful strategy.
7. Visit your doctor if you have any side effects from the incessant laughter.
8. Keep it quiet and seek out unsuspecting victims in game chat to rape points from.
9. Lap up the applause as you climb the scoreboard.
10. Develop a series of excuses, generally revolving around your ISP's terrible connection speed.
11. Keep on laughing and laughing again as your account in the CC Bank fills with points.
12. In 12-24 months when, after numerous players leave the site in disgust, somebody begrudgingly changes a line in the program to put an end to this trick, you can always try the 1 v 1 freestyle miss-a-turn-double-turn trick to keep the points flowing in.
Example: Game 12642296
2013-04-17 00:05:30 - RFC Onan was kicked out for missing too many turns in round - 6
2013-04-17 00:20:00 - RFC Onan gained 61 points in round - 20