Browser: Google Chrome
Scripts/third party programs used: BOB/ none
- Best way is if you have a game where it's your turn. This demonstration will use the "n" keyboard shortcut
- Open up a game window, not the one where it's your turn, plus some other window (like this one) to alternate focus with.
- Click on the chat box, press "n". Did anything happen? Maybe not yet.
- Click back to the other window, or use alt-tab to switch.
- Click directly into the chat box of the game window, or use alt-tab to switch back. Either way, you will see the blinking cursor, focus on chat box.
- Press "n", now you are in your next game
Now, imagine the possibilities. You type a space, and suddenly attack phase is over, or the turn is ended before you performed a critical reinforce. This bug SUCKS. Please fix asap.