First, lets identify what a 'MAP BUG' is. You've got a 'MAP BUG' when:
- You can't perform an action from a territory to another even though the map shows you can
- You aren't receiving a correct or proper bonus for a continent.
- You notice a territory name spelled incorrectly in the picklist/on the map.
- Something just doesn't seem to be working right.
So now what...?
- Regarding MAP BUGS
- Step 1 -- Go to the Browse Maps (<--clicky) page.
- Step 2 -- Click on the relevant Map Image Thumbnail. This will take you to the map image.
- Step 3 -- Click on the [discussion link] below the map image. This will take you to the relevant Final Forge/Viewing Gallery Map Topic.
- Step 4 -- Post in as much detail as you can what occurred in your turn/game. Provide a Game #.
- Step 5 -- Wait for the fix to come in and get uploaded!
Think you have a 'PLUGIN/TOOL BUG'? You've got a 'PLUGIN/TOOL BUG' when:
- You press "Begin Turn" and nothing happens.
- If you have "Map Inspect" on and you can't get any hovers.
- If you go to 'Tools' -> 'Error Console' -> 'Errors' and you have errors in here.
- When the application/script has stopped functioning, all or in parts, or it just seems completely out-of-whack.
So now what...?
- Regarding PLUGIN/TOOL BUGS
- Step 1 -- Go to the Tools & Enhancements (<--clicky) forum.
- Step 2 -- Find the Plugin/Tool Topic that corresponds with your Plugin/Tool Name
- Step 3 -- Make sure you have the latest updated version of the plugin/Tool.
- Step 4 -- Test what your your previous actions again.
- Step 5 -- If the above doesn't work, report in as much detail as you can what occurred in your turn/game. Provide a Game #, a Version # if that applies, your current settings (including map size & colour codes) and the Contents of your Error Console.
- Step 6 -- Watch the Tool & Enhancement forum topic and wait for a helpful reply.
Thanks for reporting the bugs, as they help us and the community improve Conquer Club.