What I want to change/remove:
- No popup any more, but an overlay or something like it (Probably the most controversial, some people won't like this).
- No graphs (at least at first)
- No ratings / display icons options
- Chrome support
- No fetching data twice when still on the same page.
- Easier data model, essentially what you get back from the API (and filling other structures with it as needed).
just curious, why do you want to remove the ratings/display icons options? I like seeing those next to the player's names, so I know at a glance if a game is helping me with my medals.
ender516 wrote:I am getting a photobucket logo indicating that the Random loss icon is not available. Anybody else see this?
Yes, there are a couple of spots in the code where chipv was loading resources from external sites. Those URLs have been removed or changed or whatever. Probably need someone to figure out what the images are and rehost them somewhere else or, much more simply, completely remove the code that uses the external stuff.
When I use the "Display Icons" options, they are all giving me that message, not just "Random". I have copies of all the icons, missing the random one though. No clue where chipv got them in the first place.
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.