Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderators: Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby agentcom on Fri May 04, 2012 6:05 pm

I don't know if you guys can see this, but if you maprank me right now for Chained Reinforcement games and check out the point chart for All Your Base games, there's something weird going on. Check out the chart for total points. It has the games out of order. Game 99 (which is my latest game) is too the left of game 97. Weird.

Not sure if this is related to the "bug" I posted about over in that forum. I don't think so, but I can't tell right now. We'll see how it shakes out after I play a couple more games with those settings.
User avatar
Colonel agentcom
 
Posts: 3916
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby Sniper08 on Fri May 04, 2012 6:15 pm

there is definetly a bug in the new code for map rank it doesnt work on some people but does on others. when i map rank myself it works fine but if i map rank tec805 it shows first as scanning a map then shows all results in white.none of the other pages work(medal ,etc)

bugged image:
Image
Image
User avatar
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Medals: 137
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby betiko on Fri May 04, 2012 6:17 pm

guys, there is a bug somewhere. try mapranking me for example. i just noticed and after talking to other players that some cannot be mapranked anymore. if anyone can do the test, with these usernames:

not working:
betiko
estebanopart
tec805

working:
sniper08

this just proves it's not from my computer and the way I installed it, but the problem is the same for a lot of users. anyone knows what it can be?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby agentcom on Fri May 04, 2012 6:38 pm

betiko wrote:guys, there is a bug somewhere. try mapranking me for example. i just noticed and after talking to other players that some cannot be mapranked anymore. if anyone can do the test, with these usernames:

not working:
betiko
estebanopart
tec805

working:
sniper08

this just proves it's not from my computer and the way I installed it, but the problem is the same for a lot of users. anyone knows what it can be?


I just tried estebanopart and I'm not having this problem. Not having a problem for me either.
User avatar
Colonel agentcom
 
Posts: 3916
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby Sniper08 on Fri May 04, 2012 6:45 pm

agentcom wrote:
betiko wrote:guys, there is a bug somewhere. try mapranking me for example. i just noticed and after talking to other players that some cannot be mapranked anymore. if anyone can do the test, with these usernames:

not working:
betiko
estebanopart
tec805

working:
sniper08

this just proves it's not from my computer and the way I installed it, but the problem is the same for a lot of users. anyone knows what it can be?


I just tried estebanopart and I'm not having this problem. Not having a problem for me either.


its definetly bugged look at my screenshot , i just tried este and his map rank doesnt work for me
Image
User avatar
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1703
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 pm
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Medals: 137
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (15)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby ender516 on Fri May 04, 2012 9:19 pm

This is very interesting, Sniper08. I was examining the changes for the Trench Warfare medal and noticed that the word "trench" was not appearing in the combos on the medals page. I saw where I thought it should have been added, put it in, and then my personal Map Rank results went all white like in your post. I assumed that I just didn't know what I was doing, and notified sherkaner. Now that I see that the white page occurs in other situations, it looks like we will have to reexamine the whole trench warfare update and the automatic update code.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby ender516 on Fri May 04, 2012 10:59 pm

agentcom wrote:I don't know if you guys can see this, but if you maprank me right now for Chained Reinforcement games and check out the point chart for All Your Base games, there's something weird going on. Check out the chart for total points. It has the games out of order. Game 99 (which is my latest game) is too the left of game 97. Weird.

Not sure if this is related to the "bug" I posted about over in that forum. I don't think so, but I can't tell right now. We'll see how it shakes out after I play a couple more games with those settings.

I can see what you describe and note that it corrects itself if I adjust the sliders in any way, and screws up again if I move the sliders back to the full range.

As far as the other players, like betiko, for example, if I enter just his name from the left menu or through the Game Finder page, it goes white. If I select Trench Warfare: No on the Game Finder, the Map Rank results page looks normal.

I would re-release Map Rank 1.5.3, but I am still learning the ways of git, and midnight is not prime learning time.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby sherkaner on Sat May 05, 2012 3:53 am

ender516 wrote:
agentcom wrote:I don't know if you guys can see this, but if you maprank me right now for Chained Reinforcement games and check out the point chart for All Your Base games, there's something weird going on. Check out the chart for total points. It has the games out of order. Game 99 (which is my latest game) is too the left of game 97. Weird.

Not sure if this is related to the "bug" I posted about over in that forum. I don't think so, but I can't tell right now. We'll see how it shakes out after I play a couple more games with those settings.

I can see what you describe and note that it corrects itself if I adjust the sliders in any way, and screws up again if I move the sliders back to the full range.

As far as the other players, like betiko, for example, if I enter just his name from the left menu or through the Game Finder page, it goes white. If I select Trench Warfare: No on the Game Finder, the Map Rank results page looks normal.

I would re-release Map Rank 1.5.3, but I am still learning the ways of git, and midnight is not prime learning time.


Hmm, looks like something isn't right when calculating the best maps and trench.. Updated the code to skip those cases for now.
Colonel sherkaner
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:21 am
Location: Zwolle
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
General Contribution (11)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby betiko on Sat May 05, 2012 5:48 am

a wierd thing is that in the top left it says it has scanned you on one particular map; each time a different one when in reality it scanned you everywhere.. a hint to the problem?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby cookie0117 on Sat May 05, 2012 1:51 pm

I am having the problem mentioned above, always stopping on a different named map. I can map others just not myself :cry:

Also this is only from my profile page. If I go to the game finder tab, map rank disappears....
User avatar
Major cookie0117
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 am
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby betiko on Sat May 05, 2012 2:32 pm

any way to downgrade the version of map rank in the meanwhile?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby Dako on Sat May 05, 2012 2:45 pm

betiko wrote:any way to downgrade the version of map rank in the meanwhile?

  1. Go to the source control page.
  2. Browse the history and click Browse code link.
  3. Then on the next page click "Raw" button and you will get the script. It will be picked up either by GreaseMonkey or by Google Chrome automatically.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Dako
 
Posts: 3948
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:07 am
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Medals: 116
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (20) General Contribution (20)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby betiko on Sat May 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Dako wrote:
betiko wrote:any way to downgrade the version of map rank in the meanwhile?

  1. Go to the source control page.
  2. Browse the history and click Browse code link.
  3. Then on the next page click "Raw" button and you will get the script. It will be picked up either by GreaseMonkey or by Google Chrome automatically.


thanks but it's still the same.. i used bluu's version (new update available is blinking on my side bar so i guess it worked) and the problem remains the same.. i ll try even older versions then.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby ender516 on Sat May 05, 2012 6:38 pm

betiko wrote:
Dako wrote:
betiko wrote:any way to downgrade the version of map rank in the meanwhile?

  1. Go to the source control page.
  2. Browse the history and click Browse code link.
  3. Then on the next page click "Raw" button and you will get the script. It will be picked up either by GreaseMonkey or by Google Chrome automatically.


thanks but it's still the same.. i used bluu's version (new update available is blinking on my side bar so i guess it worked) and the problem remains the same.. i ll try even older versions then.

Yes, bluU's version is likely where the problem began. Go back to the Feb 29 (Removing casing error). We weren't getting complaints like this in March or April.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby BluU on Sun May 06, 2012 9:06 am

ender516 wrote:This is very interesting, Sniper08. I was examining the changes for the Trench Warfare medal and noticed that the word "trench" was not appearing in the combos on the medals page. I saw where I thought it should have been added, put it in, and then my personal Map Rank results went all white like in your post. I assumed that I just didn't know what I was doing, and notified sherkaner. Now that I see that the white page occurs in other situations, it looks like we will have to reexamine the whole trench warfare update and the automatic update code.


I had the same problem when I added "trench"
But when I removed "trench" from that list, the script finished running, and I was able to see "trench" in the best map available calculation, even though "trench" was not in the combo list.
I must admit I never use the best combo feature, and didn't pay much attention to what is written there. I was happy that the script finish running and that the unique defeats calc is done and the medal icons are presented on the screens
User avatar
Major BluU
 
Posts: 2023
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:06 am
Medals: 135
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (32) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (15) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby betiko on Sun May 06, 2012 1:45 pm

it's strange cause using bluu's didn t work, used the one from feb and it works. but that version is actually bluu's as it has the random feature... if i remember well he was the first to send a version with random working?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby sherkaner on Sun May 06, 2012 2:06 pm

No, that was thrushaax. But the most recent version still doesn't work for you? Strange..
Colonel sherkaner
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:21 am
Location: Zwolle
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
General Contribution (11)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby ender516 on Sun May 06, 2012 6:54 pm

betiko wrote:it's strange cause using bluu's didn t work, used the one from feb and it works. but that version is actually bluu's as it has the random feature... if i remember well he was the first to send a version with random working?
sherkaner wrote:No, that was thrushaax. But the most recent version still doesn't work for you? Strange..

Right, thrushaax added random medals which seemed to work fine. bluU added trench which was having problems.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby betiko on Sun May 06, 2012 8:36 pm

sherkaner wrote:No, that was thrushaax. But the most recent version still doesn't work for you? Strange..


i didn t retry it, staying with the version that works.. if you map rank me with the latest version does it work? cause it seems like some usernames never work?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier betiko
 
Posts: 5527
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Paris
Medals: 158
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (11) Training Achievement (2)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby therev1957 on Sun May 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Now mine does not show the icons!
Image
User avatar
Captain therev1957
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Ensenada, Mexico by way of Normal, IL
Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6)
Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby ender516 on Mon May 07, 2012 12:13 am

betiko wrote:
sherkaner wrote:No, that was thrushaax. But the most recent version still doesn't work for you? Strange..


i didn t retry it, staying with the version that works.. if you map rank me with the latest version does it work? cause it seems like some usernames never work?

Well, the yellow cells are back, so I guess you are getting the primary information, but now the optimal medal combinations are showing things like "manual,freestyle,nuclear,nuclear". We have dropped a stitch somewhere in our knitting.
therev1957 wrote:Now mine does not show the icons!

Yes, a lot of people were losing the icons. I have a fix in hand for that, but I was holding off until we got some of these other issues sorted out. I will see what I can do this week. I need to look at sherkaner's latest changes. Stay tuned.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class ender516
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby cookie0117 on Mon May 07, 2012 8:42 am

I have the icon next to people names showing if I have defeated them but am still unable to complete a map rank of myself. I can other people though and get all the results including trench. Also map rank still disappears from the side bar and as an option on the screen when I go into Game Finder
User avatar
Major cookie0117
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 am
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby therev1957 on Mon May 07, 2012 11:01 am

Hey you are doing a great job and appreciate all your work!
Image
User avatar
Captain therev1957
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Ensenada, Mexico by way of Normal, IL
Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6)
Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby cookie0117 on Mon May 07, 2012 11:04 am

therev1957 wrote:Hey you are doing a great job and appreciate all your work!


Same from me. It would take the best part of forever for me to even have half an idea about how a computer works on the inside!!
User avatar
Major cookie0117
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 am
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Map Rank GL Support Bounty Competition

Postby therev1957 on Wed May 09, 2012 1:55 pm

My icons just came back on after I map ranked myself thanks!
Image
User avatar
Captain therev1957
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Ensenada, Mexico by way of Normal, IL
Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (6)
Tournament Contribution (31)

PreviousNext

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login