Version 3 is coming soon (hopefully by the end of the week depending on certification). It boasts a number of new features and numerous bug fixes. If you want a full list of what's coming and development details check out this link
The most important features for you are:
1. Notification Fixes. Increases notification support so that you get better support reminders of whats going on.
2. Chat Updates. See when a game's chat updates with Conqueror's new Chat Notification feature. Games with new chat are marked in the Game View.
3. Additional Options. Change how you open games in the Game View with either a double tap or tap.
4. Color Coded Players. Players are now marked based on their states. Either eliminated, playing, ready or waiting.
5. Additional stability improvements. Fixed a number of bugs that could cause crashes or other issues (such as Refresh not refreshing).
6. More updates (you'll just have to wait to find out).
One important new feature in Conqueror is the Alert tile. You will see the Alert Tile whenever a background task fails to complete, upon opening the app or the background task finishes successfully it will go away. The Alert Tile looks like this:
This is important especially for windows phone 7 users (such as myself) as wifi is disabled when your phone is locked (unless it's plugged in). If your phone doesn't have an internet connection the task will fail. Previously you would simply receive an error toast. That won't happen anymore, instead you will see this Alert.
Screenshots have been updated in the OP.
Want some other features in the next release? Drop a comment below and I'll see what I can do.