Issue with BOB 5.2.3 in Firefox

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Issue with BOB 5.2.3 in Firefox

Postby ender516 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:48 pm

riskibiz wrote:YOU DID IT ENDER!!!!

I can't believe it was so easy. 3 simple steps.

FYI, after clicking on the "Use Script From Clipboard" button, I didn't see any notification that "Conquer Club - BOB" has been successfully loaded, nor any editor window with the BOB source in it. So I initially thought this didn't work either.

But I scrolled up and simply found BOB in the menu again, and in the games as well.

Thank you very much ender.

Good to hear. We can hope that your next update will go more smoothly.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Re: Issue with BOB 5.2.3 in Firefox

Postby ender516 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 am

A new issue posted here by Tiberius Maximus was completely unrelated, so I have split it off into a new topic here: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=187455#p4094391
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Previous

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements