CyberCitizens

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderators: Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

CyberCitizens

Postby Vlasov on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:13 am

I'm writing to you guys in hopes that you can help with a problem on your related game, CyberCitizens.

Five or six days ago they updated their version of Google Maps, which is used to display actual maps of the various cities in the game. Since that time, the map does not display on the "City Map" function...at least, not on my PC. This makes it impossible to play the game.

Can you advise me, or direct me to an Administrator at CyberCitizens?

Just wondering...
Private Vlasov

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: CyberCitizens

Postby sempaispellcheck on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:43 am

Conquer Club and CyberCitizens are in no way related.
I would suggest you ask in their forums for help.

sempai
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2088 - May 30, 2014
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Captain sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (8)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (4)

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements