ConquerTell v4

The storehouse of handy and helpful plugins/addons and webpages.

Moderators: Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ConquerTell v4

Postby ScavengerType on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:58 pm

I switched back to CT original because I hate FF4 for several reasons. However FYI CT4 works on 3.617 and if you get sfx into it I might look at switching back, cause I kinda like the new interface.
Sergeant 1st Class ScavengerType

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby initus on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 am

Concerning the chrome extension. Would it be possible to add an option to remove the blinking? I personally find it sort of annoying, eye catching yes, but I don't need it catching my eyes all the time. Perhaps even being able to set the refresh interval? That would be awesome. Other than that, great job.
High: [Score 2660] [Rank 182] |
Major initus

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby jonducrou on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 am

Added to my todo list
Private jonducrou

Medals: 5
Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby initus on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:23 pm

jonducrou wrote:Added to my todo list

Thanks! :)
High: [Score 2660] [Rank 182] |
Major initus

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby ScavengerType on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 pm

With ff5 I've gone back to this... little disappointed there isn't an SFX notifier yet.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)

Postby ScavengerType on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:56 am

like the sounds, but I've been having a problem with CT recently where it won't load the status of my games when I open the browser.

Postby Calidrmr on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:13 am

ScavengerType wrote:like the sounds, but I've been having a problem with CT recently where it won't load the status of my games when I open the browser.

what version of firefox are you on? what else do you have installed? have you tried uninstall/reinstall?
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Sergeant 1st Class Calidrmr

Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1) General Contribution (15)

Postby ScavengerType on Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 am

firefox 12.0

sfx have also stopped working. Tried reinstall, still the same.

Postby agentcom on Tue May 15, 2012 9:22 pm

You should edit the first post to give a description of what this tool actually is. I just checked out the first couple posts and the last page. The most I could get from that was a screenshot, which basically just looked like a condensed version of the My Games page, i.e. only game numbers and time remaining.
Colonel agentcom

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Postby iviv on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 am

I used to use CT years ago when I was active, but I've recently started to play CC again and installed the addon. Unfortunately, its not giving me the menu that it is supposed to. I'm using Waterfox 13.0 a 64-bit version of Firefox, but all addons should work out of the box for it.

So, is there a way to get it working? Or alternatively is there another program which will alert me when I can take the turn in a game I'm in?
Thanks!
Sergeant 1st Class iviv

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby 5moufl on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:37 am

I'd like to put the icon in the add-on bar instead of the regular bar (which is possible) but ConquerTell forces the add-on bar to be a little bigger. Could you fix that maybe?
Corporal 5moufl

Postby ztodd on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 pm

I'm using chrome... finally figured out I had to go to preferences and put my name in before it would work...

What's the refresh time?

The "Show only ready games" option stays checked every time I go back to preferences, and it never shows the other games.

Thanks a bunch for your awesome add on!
Sergeant 1st Class ztodd

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby denominator on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:24 am

Is there a way to go back to the older version? I had the one that gave me all the bubbles along the bottom of the window, along with the time and the dropdown had all players that I added in the games list. The new one I find to be awkward and it's not easy to tell at a glance if a teammate is about to miss a turn, or how many available games I have.
Lieutenant denominator

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:14 am

ooooooo. I got lucky.....

For macintosh:
Click View
Click Toolbars
Click and checkmark "Add-on Bar"
Its back!
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2550
Major MoB Deadly

Medals: 141
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to Available Tools/Enhancements