ConquerStats - Score charts

The storehouse of handy and helpful plugins/addons and webpages.

Moderators: Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ConquerStats - Score charts

Postby macken on Sun May 26, 2013 5:44 am

Yes, I was referring to the graph in the profile.

In games keep popping statistics, but not the graphics of reinforcements. This I believe is still not solved, right?
Brigadier macken

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (1)

Postby ender516 on Sun May 26, 2013 4:26 pm

macken wrote:Yes, I was referring to the graph in the profile.

In games keep popping statistics, but not the graphics of reinforcements. This I believe is still not solved, right?

I didn't even become familiar with this script until it stopped working, so I don't know just what you are referring to. As far as I know, though, everything graphical has been removed because of the missing update.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Postby pamoa on Mon May 27, 2013 4:12 am

Graphic was cool and very explicit
but long gone :cry:
de gueules à la tour d'argent ouverte, crénelée de trois pièces, sommée d'un donjon ajouré, crénelé de deux pièces
Lieutenant pamoa

Medals: 58
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (8)
Map Contribution (3)

Previous

Return to Available Tools/Enhancements