BOB 5.2.4 Map Inspect indicators are offset

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

BOB 5.2.4 Map Inspect indicators are offset

Postby Tiberius Maximus on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 am

I have BOB 5.2.4 - just completed my computer bios update by HP and now my BOB is acting up after I start my turn - i.e., put the cursor on a tert and indicator is not on the terts that can be attacked or attack a that but skewed off to the side on different terts. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Brigadier Tiberius Maximus

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (7)

Re: BOB 5.2.4 Map Inspect indicators are offset

Postby ender516 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Okay, since this is unrelated to the topic to which you originally posted this, I have split it out into a new topic.

Now, we need to know what browser and OS you are using. Also, a link to a game where the problem can be seen is very useful. If you type something like this:

Code: Select all
[Game]12454552[/Game]

we can see this:

Game 12454552

and easily check out the situation.

The first tip that takes no significant time (unless you are in a speed game) and that can help clear many glitches is simply to clear the cache for the page and reload it. Ctrl-F5 in Firefox will do this.

Did the indicators look like they were uniformly shifted, or had the map been stretched or shrunk? I am wondering if the script thought the map was being displayed at a different size than it was. Did you try switching map size (large vs. small)?
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Return to Tools Suggestions