Conquer Club

BOB

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: BOB

Postby sherkaner on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:09 am

I think it's a greasemonkey 0.9.1-bug on macs with firefox 3.6 (a few people had this)... You could try upgrading to firefox 4 beta (it should go to final in 1 month anyway), or getting an older version of greasemonkey.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby ender516 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Thanks, sherkaner. I felt like I was stumbling in the dark on this one, and I didn't want to merge it (yet) with the main BOB topic, because I was afraid these old posts would just drop into the background and you wouldn't see them.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby slickstick on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:31 pm

ender516 wrote:
slickstick wrote:Hi

My bob is not working, i have it downloaded, i have updated firefox, it shows that i have it in greasemonkey, but there are no functions on the left hand side of my screen, can someone HELP ME.

Regards

Slickstick

Are the normal Game Menu, Interaction Menu and Personal Menu visible at the left, but not the BOB Menu? Or is the whole left hand menu bar gone? If the latter, hover your mouse near the left edge of your browser window, and the menu bar should pop out.

I have the bob menu on the left hand side now, it is version 4.7.3, but whenever i go into a game it shows (parsing XML)
Sergeant 1st Class slickstick

Postby Leehar on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:48 pm

slickstick wrote:
ender516 wrote:

My bob is not working, i have it downloaded, i have updated firefox, it shows that i have it in greasemonkey, but there are no functions on the left hand side of my screen, can someone HELP ME.

Regards

Slickstick

Are the normal Game Menu, Interaction Menu and Personal Menu visible at the left, but not the BOB Menu? Or is the whole left hand menu bar gone? If the latter, hover your mouse near the left edge of your browser window, and the menu bar should pop out.

I have the bob menu on the left hand side now, it is version 4.7.3, but whenever i go into a game it shows (parsing XML)

Update it, I'm on version 5.1.4
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/52700
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby slickstick on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Leehar wrote:
slickstick wrote:
ender516 wrote:

Regards

Slickstick

Update it, I'm on version 5.1.4

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/52700

As soon as i go to that version it all dissappears
Sergeant 1st Class slickstick

Postby ender516 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 am

I am pretty sure 4.7.3 is too old to work with recent updates to the site.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby Leehar on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:01 pm

I was wondering if there was any way for Bob to display Victory Conditions? I'm not certain how it could work except maybe similar to Winning Objectives? Just to help you know you only need to hit a palace to kill a guy or something
show
Colonel Leehar

Return to Tools Suggestions