Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Scripts/third party programs used: Installed but OFF (Bob)
- Game creator sees games made (triples) with two teams, one with 3 players, second team with 2 players in game coding in forums, pms, etc.
- Others seeing triples games, two teams, each with three players (the way it should be)
- quads games show two teams, 4 players each (the way it should be)
- I do not know if doubles shows oddly, I didn't make any doubles games
- the triples games are clearly showing they are triples games, just with the teams improperly displaying in the mouseover using gamecode in forums
- when game link is clicked, the games are CLEARLY triples
- using game code [game][/game] to display some tournament games I made, Triples: I see team 1 with 3 players, team 2 with 2 players.
Masli and Chuuuuck see nothing wrong.
Glitch might be limited to game creator, but I assure you, I'm seeing 3/2 for my trips teams, not 3/3 like it should be!