Conquer Club

Bonus Indicator (BOB?)

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Bonus Indicator (BOB?)

Postby jimfinn on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Would someone be able to make a script (or add on to BOB) so that in a region's inspect, it lists all bonuses that it is part of? Seems like it should be easily within the scope of BOB and would be really appreciated
Corporal 1st Class jimfinn

Re: Bonus Indicator (BOB?)

Postby Calidrmr on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:17 pm

jimfinn wrote:Would someone be able to make a script (or add on to BOB) so that in a region's inspect, it lists all bonuses that it is part of? Seems like it should be easily within the scope of BOB and would be really appreciated

Turn on "Continents Overview" in your BOB menu, when you hover your mouse on the names there, it will highlight all the territories that are part of that bonus. You have to be in a game to see that option, it is under "View Options" -> "Continent Overview" click it to "On". Hope that helps you! :D

Cheers,
Cali
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Sergeant 1st Class Calidrmr

Postby jimfinn on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 pm

I am aware of this feature - I was asking for the reverse. On highlighting the territory, see all the bonus groups that it is part of.
Corporal 1st Class jimfinn

Postby Calidrmr on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 pm

oh I'm sorry :oops: , I misunderstood what you were asking. I'll defer to the script gurus for this then. :D
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Sergeant 1st Class Calidrmr

Return to Tools Suggestions