Map Rank and Random Maps Inoperative

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Found a tool bug? Come on in!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Map Rank and Random Maps Inoperative

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Browser: Firefox 3.6.17
Scripts/third party programs used: Conquer Club Map Rank GL, Conquer Club Tour Stats, Conquer Club Saved Searches

Concise description:
  • Map Rank does not work with Random Maps

Specifics:
  • Map Rank returns a total of zero maps if Random Maps are selected.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Map Rank and Random Maps Inoperative

Postby Woodruff on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:12 am

Not worth the bother of looking at it?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby chipv on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 am

Sorry for the delay, I have had a look. It is possible to return the correct maps, but it is quite a bit of work.

I may try and do this at some point in the next few weeks, though
Colonel chipv

Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (1)
General Contribution (10)

Postby Woodruff on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:27 pm

chipv wrote:Sorry for the delay, I have had a look. It is possible to return the correct maps, but it is quite a bit of work.
I may try and do this at some point in the next few weeks, though

Hi chipv. I know you're busy, so please take this question in the manner it is intended...but have you had a chance to look at this?

Postby ender516 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:29 am

Sadly, chipv is no longer supporting his scripts here at CC. Hopefully, someone will step up. If I ever figure out how some of these things work, I may take a crack at them, but I haven't even read the Map Rank code yet.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Postby Woodruff on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:55 am

ender516 wrote:Sadly, chipv is no longer supporting his scripts here at CC. Hopefully, someone will step up. If I ever figure out how some of these things work, I may take a crack at them, but I haven't even read the Map Rank code yet.

Ah, that is really too bad. Thanks for the update though, ender, I appreciate it.

Return to Tools Suggestions & Bugs