..........

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderators: Beta Team, Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Map Rank

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Is there any time table for his scripts to be taken over?
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Image
User avatar
Major Bruceswar
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Cow Pastures
Medals: 142
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (6) Map Contribution (2)

Re: Map Rank

Postby perchorin on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Bruceswar wrote:Is there any time table for his scripts to be taken over?

Also, and I realize this is probably asking a lot but, do you think we could get a maprank script for chrome someday?
Image
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
User avatar
Major perchorin
 
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:19 am
Location: Busan, South Korea
Medals: 121
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Re: Map Rank

Postby Dako on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:19 am

Bruceswar wrote:Is there any time table for his scripts to be taken over?

Most important scripts (like map rank) will be taken over or at least updated in October. The rest will be up in the air until we find a willing person to commit to them (with presents from tech team of course).

perchorin wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:Is there any time table for his scripts to be taken over?

Also, and I realize this is probably asking a lot but, do you think we could get a maprank script for chrome someday?

It will be hard, but not that pain-in-the-ass hard so it is doable. But current priority is to make the script work with the latest site changes.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Dako
 
Posts: 3950
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:07 am
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (24)
Clan Achievement (21) General Contribution (20)

Re: Map Rank

Postby perchorin on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:25 am

Dako wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:Is there any time table for his scripts to be taken over?

Most important scripts (like map rank) will be taken over or at least updated in October. The rest will be up in the air until we find a willing person to commit to them (with presents from tech team of course).

perchorin wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:Is there any time table for his scripts to be taken over?

Also, and I realize this is probably asking a lot but, do you think we could get a maprank script for chrome someday?

It will be hard, but not that pain-in-the-ass hard so it is doable. But current priority is to make the script work with the latest site changes.

Good to hear Dako, thanks!
Image
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
User avatar
Major perchorin
 
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:19 am
Location: Busan, South Korea
Medals: 121
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Re: Map Rank

Postby Woodruff on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 am

eddie2 wrote:
king achilles wrote:I would also like to add that people who may be serving a forum ban is unable to use this Map Rank in any way. When you make a search, the results in points comes out all zero as if he never lost or gained points in any map. I don't know if being forum banned has something to do with this script's features but we have someone who is unable to use Map Rank ever since he got his forum vacation.


wrong wrong wrong wrong.
i done a map rank for someone when i was on my ban a couple of weeks ago. i could map rank individual maps for a player but could not do a all map.


Eddie2, you are absolutely incorrect. KingAchilles and I worked on this quite a bit during my forum ban. It is very and easily reproduceable. I couldn't say anything previously, but am now finally...un-forum-banned. In fact, as soon as my ban ended, MapRank again worked properly for me. Well...not properly, exactly...but as well as it is for everyone else. (smile)
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff
 
Posts: 4974
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)


Return to Tools Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login