Conquer Club

Enemy view foggy?

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Enemy view foggy?

Postby dakky21 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Is there a script that adds for example, letter "U" for Unseen, or letter "S" to Seen territory on the map. Next to the number of troops, or similar.

I know BOB marks territories in boxes as ones that are "unseen", to be clear - not visible by enemies, but I'd like to have that opened all the time......

Thanks
Captain dakky21

Re: Enemy view foggy?

Postby ender516 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:34 pm

I don't think such a script exists, but it might be something that could be added to BOB, or BOB could be stripped down to do this. As an addition to BOB, I see something like a Map Inspect Lock toggle, so the Map Inspect highlighting could be kept on after the mouse has been moved from the hover point which turned it on. Then you could hover over your own name, which would cause the boxes to appear around the territory that are safe (unseen).
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Re: Enemy view foggy?

Postby dakky21 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:16 pm

And another thing, for example after me plays one opponent, i'd like to know what territs he doesn't see, despite third opponent may see my territories.
It would be useful to know who in a game sees what, of course you can manually check but on maps with many territories it would be a good addittion

something like text map would be cool, so next to the map is shown textually what territs each player sees
Captain dakky21

Return to Tools Suggestions