Map Rank GL 1.5.5 - min/max scores slightly off

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderators: Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Map Rank GL 1.5.5 - min/max scores slightly off

Postby sempaispellcheck on Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Hey guys!

I map ranked myself today to see something, and I noticed that when I clicked on the "Totals" box, it told me that my lowest score was 765 and my highest score was 1869. However, I know that my lowest score was no higher than 732, and that as hard as I have tried, I have never yet had a diamond next to my name.

Any help you guys can give me with this would be greatly appreciated!
Best,
sempai
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2088 - May 30, 2014
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Sergeant 1st Class sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (4)

Re: Map Rank GL 1.5.5 - min/max scores slightly off

Postby chapcrap on Fri May 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Probably because of missing game logs. If that's the case, nothing can be fixed.
Captain chapcrap

Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Fri May 18, 2012 7:30 pm

chapcrap wrote:Probably because of missing game logs.

Could be, I guess. How does that happen, though?

Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (4)

Postby sherkaner on Sat May 19, 2012 1:16 am

The strange thing is that he doesn't seem to have any missing logs. I guess some logic in Map Rank is slightly off, try viewtopic.php?f=529&t=161264 if you want to see the way in which your score has been developing (your lowest score even seems to be 670, and I think you'll break 1800 soon).
Colonel sherkaner

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
General Contribution (11)

Postby ender516 on Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 am

sempaispellcheck wrote:
chapcrap wrote:Probably because of missing game logs.

Could be, I guess. How does that happen, though?

Missing game logs occur when the ConquerClub server goes four feet to the skies. Very rare.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Map Contribution (5) General Contribution (11)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Sat May 19, 2012 1:10 pm

sherkaner wrote:The strange thing is that he doesn't seem to have any missing logs.

That's a relief...I guess. 8-[

sherkaner wrote:I guess some logic in Map Rank is slightly off, try viewtopic.php?f=529&t=161264 if you want to see the way in which your score has been developing (your lowest score even seems to be 670, and I think you'll break 1800 soon).

Thanks for the recommendation, sherk - and the vote of confidence! :D
Love the script, though it took me a while to find the button - I thought it would be right below Map Rank in the sidebar. :oops:

ender516 wrote:Missing game logs occur when the ConquerClub server goes four feet to the skies. Very rare.

Thanks, ender. That's good to know.

Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Return to Tools Suggestions