- Uninstall BOB and clickies.
- Leave all the other API-associated addons on there as Chrome extensions.
- Install TamperMonkey (from the Chrome store). (Check to make sure it is in extensions and running.)
- Install clickies from userscripts.org, okay the TamperMonkey installation, and allow the next popup about website URLs something. (Check to make sure it was in TamperMonkey and enabled (by clicking TamperMonkey icon to the direct right of the address bar in Chrome then selecting Dashboard, you'll see the script listed w/ a number in a circle). Then sign into CC and check to make sure it showed up there.)
- Install BOB following the same steps.
iAmCaffeine wrote:I just removed everything including Tampermonkey, went to install Chatglove, and Chrome doesn't even allow you to install any scripts without going through their extensions page any more, so that worked a treat.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users