Bob script - Safari?

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderators: Beta Team, Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Bob script - Safari?

Postby spincr on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:27 pm

My question is pretty much straight forward, but is it possible to install the script into Safari? I have download the so called Greasekit but when i went to the download page's 'install' it didn't do anything and there was no file in my download list.

Does anyone know?

Much obliged
Sergeant 1st Class spincr

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Bob script - Safari?

Postby sherkaner on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Never tested it in safari, but afaik it should ask whether you want to install the script at least.I'd give it a 30% chance of working as it is btw.
Colonel sherkaner

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
General Contribution (11)

Postby spincr on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Well its working on firefox, but since lion came out and since apparently safari is going to be better than it was i figured i could give it a try, although its kinda annoying me at the moment. If i can't get the script to work then there is no use for safari after all:)
Sergeant 1st Class spincr

Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Calidrmr on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 am

moved to Archives by Calidrmr
reason: question answered
shadow topic left in place for 72 hours
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Lieutenant Calidrmr

Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1) General Contribution (15)

Return to Tool Archives