Conquer Club

bob analyze snapshot option

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

bob analyze snapshot option

Postby nonuggets on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:07 am

how do i get this to work? i click it and it does nothing...
Sergeant 1st Class nonuggets

Re: bob analyze snapshot option

Postby ender516 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:09 pm

I believe you have to click one of the snapshots in the menu (those that you have taken before). This will change the troop values on the map back to what they were when the snapshot was taken. Then click Analyze Snapshot, and the numbers that have changed will have blinking boxes put around them, of the colour matching their current live owners.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby nonuggets on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 pm

lol...no that doesn't work. i wouldn't be posting here if it was as simple as that!
Sergeant 1st Class nonuggets

Postby ender516 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 am

One never knows just where a question is coming from. Since you didn't post in the Tools Suggestions & Bugs forum, I thought you just weren't sure what to expect. So, presuming that you have not run into the situation where the troop numbers are completely unchanged since the snapshot was taken, leaving nothing to highlight, we need to know a little more about the situation. Post the browser you are using and its version, the version of Greasemonkey if you use it, and the names and versions of any other scripts/addons you have, then we can shift this into the Tools Suggestions & Bugs forum and get some feedback.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Return to Tool Archives