New Tab Needed called "IT'S YOUR TURN"

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderators: Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Should we have a "IT'S YOUR TURN TAB"?

We're all brilliant...this is needed RIGHT NOW!!!
17
40%
It would be cool...but I don't really need it.
14
33%
I like scrolling down and wasting my time....screw this!
1
2%
I'm not a premium member.... I can only play 4 to 5 games at once....so this doesn't affect me
10
24%
 
Total votes : 42

New Tab Needed called "IT'S YOUR TURN"

Postby DjBongHit on Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:09 pm

When playing 50 - 100 (or more games,....like a lot of us premium members)

This is an absolute must!
We waste our time scrolling down and looking for a game ...
A BIG waste of time.

WE (premium members)
Need a "IT"S YOUR TURN" tab
Please vote...
and if you're a NON MEMBER
Please vote accordingly (SIC)

Peace!
Last edited by DjBongHit on Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sergeant DjBongHit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Windsor/Detroit
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)

Please vote on this!

Postby DjBongHit on Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:50 pm

Please vote on this people.
Let's try to creat a movement LOL
(I'm looking forward to when I pay my next Membership Fee)
I can then say (again)
Hey come on ...
It's a member who needs this! :)

Over a 1000 games played...(like a lot of us)
I think we know best! :)
By the way
I know Admnis are busy.....they rock...great updates...
but this one has been a long time coming.
User avatar
Sergeant DjBongHit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Windsor/Detroit
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: New Tab Needed called "IT'S YOUR TURN"

Postby silvanthalas on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:22 am

DjBongHit wrote:So unless the NOTIFIERS (that suck ass in my opinion) start refreshing every 3 - 4 minutes...


ConquerTell can be set to update every 5 minutes.

Which is close enough to your 3-4 minutes, versus 15 minutes you claim, that you need to get your facts straight before complaining that everything sucks ass.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class silvanthalas
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:52 pm

Postby Ishiro on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:04 pm

It doesn't need to be a new tab... it could be a user option to put games where it is your turn at the top of the Active games tab.
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Ishiro
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:53 pm
Location: Under the Rainbow
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby yorkiepeter on Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:40 pm

this would be useful if it organised your games in the order of how long you had left to play. Last week i couldn't get on much and played 3 games that only had 1 hour to go only to find that when i looked at the next game i had missed my turn by 30 seconds!
User avatar
Colonel yorkiepeter
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:49 pm
Location: Kendal, gateway to the English Lake District
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: New Tab Needed called "IT'S YOUR TURN"

Postby DjBongHit on Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:03 pm

silvanthalas wrote:
DjBongHit wrote:So unless the NOTIFIERS (that suck ass in my opinion) start refreshing every 3 - 4 minutes...


ConquerTell can be set to update every 5 minutes.

Which is close enough to your 3-4 minutes, versus 15 minutes you claim, that you need to get your facts straight before complaining that everything sucks ass.


Hey you dick...
I've never heard of Conquer Tell. My facts were straight ....
Maybe you should have asked what notifier I had ?
Get your facts straight.
User avatar
Sergeant DjBongHit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Windsor/Detroit
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Ishiro on Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:35 pm

You should probably consider putting this in the Suggestions forum, since you aren't asking for a plugin or addon.
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Ishiro
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:53 pm
Location: Under the Rainbow
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Re: New Tab Needed called "IT'S YOUR TURN"

Postby silvanthalas on Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:44 pm

DjBongHit wrote:Hey you dick...


Well, that was mature of you. But I guess I can't expect much with a name and avatar like that.

So, you can go f*ck the horse you rode in on.

DjBongHit wrote:I've never heard of Conquer Tell. My facts were straight ....


Your facts are anything but. Simply put, educate yourself before making stupid comments.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class silvanthalas
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:52 pm

Re: New Tab Needed called "IT'S YOUR TURN"

Postby The1exile on Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:08 pm

DjBongHit wrote:My facts were straight ....


DjBongHit wrote:Why don't we use a notifier (that you can download?) ?
Because they're oudated...
they only update every 15 minutes and they suck because of it.


No, they aren't.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant The1exile
 
Posts: 7140
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:01 pm
Location: Devastation
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: New Tab Needed called "IT'S YOUR TURN"

Postby DjBongHit on Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:06 am

[quote So, you can go f*ck the horse you rode in on.
quote]

Look man....you can have just suggested it...and told me where to download it....
I kind of thought you were being the jerk.
User avatar
Sergeant DjBongHit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Windsor/Detroit
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)

Link?

Postby DjBongHit on Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:12 am

Could someone please send me a link to the best one that you guys use ? (THE FEED thing I mean?)

Is it easy to install ?
I've only had the one ...
and it sucks.
Sorry ...
but my info was based off that one...since I didn't know there were more.
User avatar
Sergeant DjBongHit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Windsor/Detroit
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby silvanthalas on Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:48 am

ConquerTell can be found at this thread: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8225

It's an Add-On for Firefox.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class silvanthalas
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:52 pm

Postby 3seven1 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:20 am

Ishiro wrote:It doesn't need to be a new tab... it could be a user option to put games where it is your turn at the top of the Active games tab.


I vote for this. I think we should be able to sort the columns by active games, game type, ect.

I a little confused as to why this was posted here and not in the suggestion thread. :?
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class 3seven1
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:24 pm
Location: Fresno, CA, USA
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby cleveridea on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:55 am

The merit of this functionality is dubious. There are so so so many other more important features to work on first, so I vote no just to keep the request clutter to a minimum.
Corporal 1st Class cleveridea
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:46 pm
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)


Return to Tool Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login