Can you direct me...

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Can you direct me...

Postby Herakilla on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:28 pm

to some kinda tool, guide, or whatever to learn how to make a greasemonkey script, i wanna learn it in my spare time (i have a lot of spare time after i finish homework and swim)
Come join us in Live Chat!
Lieutenant Herakilla

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby Herakilla on Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:26 pm

23 views, no response :cry:
Lieutenant Herakilla

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Postby jako on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:47 pm

im not sure if i can help u, but if u want to learn to do grease scripts, y dont u check out the greasemonkey site or perhaps google it?

also if u check the sticky thread with all the scripts there are members of CC that are redoing the BOB scripts so u can send them a pm and ask.

one of the script writers i know of right now is ishiro, so u can try him first and coleman.

Time to retire this much loved sig of mine with a new clan.
Lieutenant jako

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Can you direct me...

Postby Tyrion81 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:26 pm

Herakilla wrote:to some kinda tool, guide, or whatever to learn how to make a greasemonkey script, i wanna learn it in my spare time (i have a lot of spare time after i finish homework and swim)

Hey mate, try this site: http://diveintogreasemonkey.org/
Corporal 1st Class Tyrion81

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby Herakilla on Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:09 pm

thanks both of you!
Lieutenant Herakilla

Return to Tool Archives