Conquer Club

How to align map with Bob

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

How to align map with Bob

Postby gamegirl on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:21 am

I just installed Bob and have the double army showing. When I left click the mouse the number goes down by one.
How can I get the number to go up? Right clicking does not do it.

Other than that, the information is great.
Sergeant 1st Class gamegirl

Re: How to align map with Bob

Postby yeti_c on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:38 am

gamegirl wrote:I just installed Bob and have the double army showing. When I left click the mouse the number goes down by one.
How can I get the number to go up? Right clicking does not do it.

Other than that, the information is great.

If you keep clicking - the numbers will cycle back round - (The maximum is about -21) so keep clicking - then the map image will jump to the top of it's bounds and come down again.

HTH

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby gamegirl on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:57 am

Thanks alot. Now they are just a hair off. I changed the Text size and that got it as close as I seem to be able to.
Any more suggestions? By the way, I have a wide screen monitor, don't know if that matters.

Also, I have a laptop with Vista, do these add ons (Greasemonkey and Bob) work with Vista?

Thanks again.
Sergeant 1st Class gamegirl

Postby yeti_c on Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:34 am

gamegirl wrote:Thanks alot. Now they are just a hair off. I changed the Text size and that got it as close as I seem to be able to.
Any more suggestions? By the way, I have a wide screen monitor, don't know if that matters.

Also, I have a laptop with Vista, do these add ons (Greasemonkey and Bob) work with Vista?

Thanks again.

Hi,

Vista should be fine - as long as Firefox is fine.

The numbers are moved around on a pixel basis - so unless you are exceeding the limits of what you can move them - then you should be able to line them up perfectly (i.e. you can't move something by half a pixel)

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Return to Tool Archives