Confirmation Greasemonkey script v0.2

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderators: Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Shooter_Jay on Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:22 am

So if I read this thread right, if I download and install firefox then greasemonky and adjust/set it up right, I will be able to cancel a fortify AFTER seeing the numbers change on the map?
This is my sig...
Lieutenant Shooter_Jay

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby Ishiro on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:15 am

Shooter_Jay wrote:So if I read this thread right, if I download and install firefox then greasemonky and adjust/set it up right, I will be able to cancel a fortify AFTER seeing the numbers change on the map?

No.

First, this particular script does not work any more with this website.

Second, once the numbers change on the map, you can't go back. All confirmation scripts do is give you a pop-up window that asks "Are you sure?" with OK and CANCEL buttons. If you cancel, it stops the process, if you hit OK, it places the armies on the board.

The functionality of this script is built into AJAX BOB now.
Corporal 1st Class Ishiro

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby Shooter_Jay on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:44 am

ok thanks
This is my sig...
Lieutenant Shooter_Jay

Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby Calidrmr on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Ishiro wrote:
redtide wrote:But I can't even download and install it - it seems like that's a bad link, although I've used it in the past. Any ideas?

This script does not exist anymore. I stopped updating it when it got incorporated into BOB. After a few months I removed the file from my website.

moved to archives by Calidrmr 8/16/11
reason: per OP, script not available, incorporated into BOB
no shadow topic left in place
<Juan_Bottom>You're like the Barry Bonds of drinking. You don't need the practice you just do it because you like it.
Lieutenant Calidrmr

Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (1) General Contribution (15)

Return to Tool Archives