Conquer Club

Map Auto-Refresh during playing???

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Map Auto-Refresh during playing???

Postby ppgangster on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi,

I have looked on the forum Plugins & Addons and I haven't found an answer so here is my question and if one of you know of another thread where I could find my answer, I would gladly appreciate a redirection!

I have been playing some (not a lot) freestyle games and it seems that if 2 players play at the same time, I need to make a move on my part (or refresh the map on the right menu) to be able to see the other player's moves... or if I want to see any other player make their moves in another map while they are playing (with or without fog) I have to keep hitting refresh map (pretty fast...)...

So (sorry it was long to explain), is there any plugins or addons that are implemented already that would "refresh" the maps automaticly after any moves done by any player (because it happened to me that I got a "Invalid move" because I wanted to reinforce a land that had just been taken by the faster other player...) get it?

Thanks a lot, you guys are awesome!

p.s. (I'm really thinking buying a premium, but would be afraid to get hooked a little too much :lol: )
Sergeant 1st Class ppgangster

Return to Tool Archives