Reading BOB Statistics

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderators: Tech Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Reading BOB Statistics

Postby Andir on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:31 pm

I've been looking for the past half hour for a legend or some explanation to the "*" and "-" located to the right of each player's regions in the statistics column. At times, I see 3 asterisks, and other times I see 2 minus signs. I haven't figured out what these are for though.

One example to this would be:
Regions
17 ( 26% ) ***
22 ( 34% ) **
9 ( 20% ) -
Sergeant 1st Class Andir

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Reading BOB Statistics

Postby yowzer14 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:38 am

Andir wrote:I've been looking for the past half hour for a legend or some explanation to the "*" and "-" located to the right of each player's regions in the statistics column. At times, I see 3 asterisks, and other times I see 2 minus signs. I haven't figured out what these are for though.

One example to this would be:
Regions
17 ( 26% ) ***
22 ( 34% ) **
9 ( 20% ) -

The meaning is the number of regions to reduce the Troops bonus...
17 *** take three to reduce to 14 thereby reducing the bonus (5 down to 4)
22 ** take two to reduce to 20 thereby reducing the bonus (7 down to 6)
9 - already at lowest bonus
Private 1st Class yowzer14

Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Reading BOB Statistics

Postby Andir on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Thanks!
Sergeant 1st Class Andir

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Return to Tool Archives