Conquer Club

Just a thought...

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Just a thought...

Postby pimphawks70 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Is there a script, or any way to use a script, so when you search your games it can tell you the number with each person?

For example I search pimphawks70 tirples and it would tell me how many games I had with each person both on my team and against me.
Brigadier pimphawks70

Re: Just a thought...

Postby chipv on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:26 pm

pimphawks70 wrote:Is there a script, or any way to use a script, so when you search your games it can tell you the number with each person?

For example I search pimphawks70 tirples and it would tell me how many games I had with each person both on my team and against me.

Not easily, I mean how would you want this displayed.

You can find out for individual members using Map Rank and the extra player name and versus textboxes.
Captain chipv

Re: Just a thought...

Postby pimphawks70 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:58 pm

chipv wrote:
pimphawks70 wrote:Is there a script, or any way to use a script, so when you search your games it can tell you the number with each person?

Not easily, I mean how would you want this displayed.

You can find out for individual members using Map Rank and the extra player name and versus textboxes.

Right, but I was just making sure there was no way to display it like

Player A with Pimphawks70-94 games
Player B with Pimphawks70- 136 games
and so on...

It's not a big deal and it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other, I was just interested to know if there was...
Brigadier pimphawks70

Return to Tool Archives