BOB needs help on map align

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

BOB needs help on map align

Postby megarman1 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 pm

On every map I need to make it Map Align Left: 1 px and Map Align Top: 1 px to fit properly. But I can only do it individually, is there a way I can do it on all of them?
WALES
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class megarman1
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: Wales
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: BOB needs help on map align

Postby sherkaner on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Not really..
If it really bothers you atm, you could change the function in the file itself (right click monkey, manage user scripts, click Conquer Club - BOB, click Edit):

Code: Select all
   function shiftMagicMap(){
      left = 12 + getMapleft();
      top = 22 + getMaptop();
      if (gameSettings.tournament)
         top += 20;
      magicmap.css('top', top + 'px').css('left', left + 'px');
   }

to (only added 1 to the numbers..)
Code: Select all
   function shiftMagicMap(){
      left = 13 + getMapleft();
      top = 23 + getMaptop();
      if (gameSettings.tournament)
         top += 20;
      magicmap.css('top', top + 'px').css('left', left + 'px');
   }

This would be undone by a new version of BOB though..
But I'm kinda curious, what version of firefox are you using?
Colonel sherkaner
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:21 am
Location: Zwolle
Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3)
General Contribution (11)

Re: BOB needs help on map align

Postby megarman1 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Thank you it works fine now. I was using 3.0.13 but I updated it to 3.5.2 and it remained the same problem
WALES
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class megarman1
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: Wales
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: BOB needs help on map align

Postby yeti_c on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:28 am

Yep - I could never find the cause of this one...

95% of people were fine - the other 5% needed this...

C.
Image
Highest score : 2297
User avatar
Lieutenant yeti_c
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)


Return to Tool Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login