E-mail On Turn

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

E-mail On Turn

Postby KraphtOne on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Maybe You Guys Can Come Up With A Setting That It Will Send An E-mail When Its My Turn...

I Can Then Set Up A Dummy E-mail Account And Have That Account Set To Forward E-mails To My Phone...

And Then When I'm Out On A Sales Call I Can Turn To The Guy And Say, "Excuse Me For One Second Sir, While I Whip This Guy's Ass"

~k1
Major KraphtOne

Medals: 75
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: E-mail On Turn

Postby yowzer14 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:12 pm

KraphtOne wrote:Maybe You Guys Can Come Up With A Setting That It Will Send An E-mail When Its My Turn...

I Can Then Set Up A Dummy E-mail Account And Have That Account Set To Forward E-mails To My Phone...

And Then When I'm Out On A Sales Call I Can Turn To The Guy And Say, "Excuse Me For One Second Sir, While I Whip This Guy's Ass"

~k1

I take it that the built in Game Setting e-mail options are insufficient? http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=settings & http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details
Private 1st Class yowzer14

Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Return to Tool Archives